Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing a diaper to class

Default Wearing a diaper to class

I know this has come up a billion-zillion times, but I am wondering what kind of confidence I can get to wear my diaper to my two boring classes tonight. I usualy wear goodnites when in private and that is what I would be wearing later. The only time I have worn a diaper in public, I had boxers over them, today I dont want to wear the boxers over them, but I am nervous that I may get caught, any confidence boosters?

Yay!! If u've done it in gn no sweat u can do this! And besides just tell urself if someone catches u tell them u got a UTI infection an have to wear till it clears up I've worn up many times n never had to use that excuse once! I think u can do it since u have b4 it's not much different than before

Kellymelissa6

I had to wear to class for a few weeks. It was fun. I loved the secrecy of it! Yes I used it a few times during class, but really tried not to (Even though I had no control)

Why did you need to wear temporarily, and is that what got you started as a DL?

I wore several times to class a few years ago never got caught but was nervous having to change in the bathroom. Don't need diapers just like to wear them :O)

Kellymelissa6

Quote Originally Posted by nj78 View Post
    Why did you need to wear temporarily, and is that what got you started as a DL?
    I will one day write a blog on both your questions. This is not the place for a story lol

I wear to class, I don't care. It makes me happy and confident and i dont have to take frequent bathroom breaks. I don't try to show it or go to great lengths to hide it. You should wear to class if you want and not worry what others think. I don't wear underwear over it. The more clothing that bunches up between the legs is very uncomfortable.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    Yay!! If u've done it in gn no sweat u can do this! And besides just tell urself if someone catches u tell them u got a UTI infection an have to wear till it clears up I've worn up many times n never had to use that excuse once! I think u can do it since u have b4 it's not much different than before
    Can you please type in English. I couldn't even finish reading it. The word "you" has three letters, not one, and there is no digits in the word "before", also, "and" is not spelled "n", just a few examples of the incorrectness.

Sorry, but it really annoys me.

gayteenbaby69

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    Can you please type in English. I couldn't even finish reading it. The word "you" has three letters, not one, and there is no digits in the word "before", also, "and" is not spelled "n", just a few examples of the incorrectness.

Sorry, but it really annoys me.

diddo

Well TKing1391, I would suggest you only do it when you're feeling confident. Just wear baggy pants, a tank top that can tuck into your jeans to cover the diaper, then a big t shirt untucked. I suggest also wearing semi-loose fitting boxers over the diaper to cut down on any crinkle noise.

However if you're unsure of yourself and acting a bit nervous, someone (if not everyone) may catch on that you're hiding something.

So just play it cool if you wear to your classes. Act like normal and you may even forget you're wearing. Just remember, no one's going to be wondering if you're wearing a diaper. :-)