Thread: Another milestone

Default Another milestone

Yesterday I had my first experience with a messy diaper, and it was fantastic. I have been wearing and wetting for a few years but had never tried this. I finaly decided to go for it and it was realy nice. I can't realy explain why but I realy liked it. It almost felt like confirmation for my AB/DL side, like I took it to the next level. It was alot like the first time I ordered "Real" AB/DL diapers online and quit wearing good nights and depends. I have no idea where these feelings come from or why I am compelled to share, but I know there is no sustitute for the feelings diapers give me.

The clean up was enough of a turn off that I won't be doing it on a regular basis, but maybee once in a while.

I would absolutlely recomend every AB/DL try it at least once so you have the experience, you don't know if you don't try.

Happy Wearing,

Chris

I'm sort of in the same boat, as I've recently come to enjoy messing on an occasional basis. But I agree with you, the cleanup isn't much fun and wearing the diaper for much longer after messing isn't fun either.

I'm wondering: Wouldn't it be a great idea to have this forum for product reviews, and a new one designed for the "marshmallow trick" and "messing" and all that stuff? There seems to be a lot of these threads. It's just a thought.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    I'm wondering: Wouldn't it be a great idea to have this forum for product reviews, and a new one designed for the "marshmallow trick" and "messing" and all that stuff? There seems to be a lot of these threads. It's just a thought.
    There are several articles that cater to product reviews, and I, and many others think we have enough forums already, if not too many, we don't get enough traffic to warrant having loads of different boards. If you want somewhere to talk about a specific subject, check out the groups, it's likely that what you're looking for is in there.

Congrats!
    Messing can be great fun, if you're into that sort of thing.