Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One for the Ladies

Kellymelissa6

Default One for the Ladies

So those of us who have periods, what do you do in times of your period? Do you use a tampon? Do you get extra padded? Do you just let it go in your nappy? Do you forsake all and wear panties with pad/tampon?

me personally, since I do not wear to work, I wear panties and a pad. When I am wearing I will just let it go into the nappy.

What are your thoughts ladies?

TheSpecterPrincess

This subject has come up in conversations in the past. I think it all depends on how conservational you are with your diapers. I'd imagine that girls that wanted to make their diapers last longer would probably wear a tampon with their diaper. But if they know they're going to be wet/messy they'd just let it go.

Anyway that was the way my ex went about it. Ive heard a lot of girls also say they didn't like to wear during their time of the month because it made them feel un-babyish. But I'm a boy so really I'm just going by what I've been told.

when I'm out and about I tend to wear just panties and a pad. However if I'm at my boyfriend's house and we're in the mood to be in diapers and do baby things, I just wear a diaper and just enjoy it Though, if I'm not in the mood to be a baby I just stick only to panties and pads and at times even shun diapers (only has happened once though)

Seriously, not to be gross, but I just wear a diaper. My stuff gets crazy usually at night and if I don't...well...Time of the Month Tiger had it right. "Go to bed on white sheets. Wake up on Japanese Flag."

Kellymelissa6

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    "Go to bed on white sheets. Wake up on Japanese Flag."
    That seriously had my LOL!!

I really wanted to go to my mid-term exam tonight wearing a diaper... but the lovely time of the month started yesterday :P
    So it's just going to be panties and a pad for me. I only have so many diapers in my dorm and I don't want to waste any on my period.

Kellymelissa6

ok to add to the discussion, when wearing pads what do you prefer? something thicker to simulate a diaper? or just a normal pad? Me personally i use the U by Kotex, They are thin and very absorbent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellymelissa6 View Post
    ok to add to the discussion, when wearing pads what do you prefer? something thicker to simulate a diaper? or just a normal pad? Me personally i use the U by Kotex, They are thin and very absorbent.
    Thought I'd pitch in here, because my choice of pad is a little unconventional. I use cloth pads, which are washable (same concept as a cloth diaper really) and deliciously comfortable, plus mine are designed to be snapped around the panty. (And with the choice of fabrics, they are so much cuter than regular pads.) They have PUL in the bottom to keep them from leaking, although I know my pads leak sometimes so when going out I'll put a disposable pantiliner underneath.

These aren't really that thick but they sure do feel that way. When I'm not using cloth, I usually use Always Ultra Thin - I'm not picky since I try not to use disposables often. They irritate my skin and I just generally don't like disposables.

I personally dont like wearing diapers on my period...it kills the baby/DL mood