Thread: Best brand for baby looking over alls

Default Best brand for baby looking over alls

Hello Looking to get some over all to put baby patches on anyone here know of where and what brand could pass as a baby one
    Thanks so much for your input

There are quite a few women's shortalls on EBay, some that could pass for babyish and they're not that expensive. I recently got some Pooh bear ones and they look very cute. If you don't mind ordering what are technically women's clothing on EBay that might be an option. Otherwise I have some proper adult ones from dungarees-online.com, but they're UK based.

You can get them from many sources. Oshkosh are really nice. I think my pair came from JCP.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexFox View Post
    There are quite a few women's shortalls on EBay, some that could pass for babyish and they're not that expensive. I recently got some Pooh bear ones and they look very cute. If you don't mind ordering what are technically women's clothing on EBay that might be an option.
    I second this. I got my pair of overalls off of eBay and love them! ^^ They are gently used and have an adorable Mickey theme! They are women's, but it really doesn't matter to me; I can't tell the difference. Honestly, if you want overalls with a cute theme, you likely don't have another option. Just keep your eyes peeled on eBay and you are likely to find something very close to what you want in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by dragon12 View Post
    Hello Looking to get some over all to put baby patches on anyone here know of where and what brand could pass as a baby one
    Thanks so much for your input
    If you have a little more money at hand, you can buy dedicated AB overalls at places like Cosy n Dry - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More , privatina - individual one piece fashion or Forever A Kid Adult Baby Clothing - Home Page . But ebay is probably the most cost effective option.

Cheers.