Thread: hi

abdlpplperson

Default hi

Hi everybody! Im new to this site but id love to talk to anybody here so please message me! Love you all

Hey there! Can you tell us a bit about yourself? I'm sure you'll find a bunch of people who share the same interests and who would be happy to talk about whatever.

abdlpplperson

Default hello there!

Hi its great to meet u! How are u?

---------- Post added at 07:42 ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 ----------

Well im originaly from romania but i was adopted when i was 3. Inow live in amerika. Amerika is awezome! But im a TB and i dont live with my mommy. ilive with the amerikans that adopted me.

Quote Originally Posted by abdlpplperson View Post
    Well im originaly from romania but i was adopted when i was 3. Inow live in amerika. Amerika is awezome! But im a TB and i dont live with my mommy. ilive with the amerikans that adopted me.
    Very cool! Do you still speak the language? I've seen solid evidence that bilingualism has a positive impact on intellectual development and language skills in general, so I'd be interested to hear about your experience in particular.

abdlpplperson

Default yea

Yerp i actually know english german slovakian spanish and romanian. I learned spanish and german here in america. . And english of course. . But once u know two languages u can know any of them easily.

---------- Post added at 02:42 ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 ----------

Sry bout my spelling of america. . I just found out how to spelk it. . Nobodys ever told me i spelled it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by abdlpplperson View Post
    Yerp i actually know english german slovakian spanish and romanian. I learned spanish and german here in america. . And english of course. . But once u know two languages u can know any of them easily.
    Wow, that's quite a lot of languages! I always thought it would be cool to know German - maybe someday I'll get around to learning it.