Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diaper wearing in public

Default Diaper wearing in public

Im wondering how many others wear their diapers in public, I have been incontinent for over a year, so I always have to wear a diaper,whether in inside or in public. Im wondering about peoples experiences that might help me be less embarressed about wearing outside

I've worn diapers in public plenty of times before. Don't be embarrassed about wearing in public! As long as you don't act strange or think about it, no one will notice, and besides. It's not like people constantly go out looking for diaper wearers in public anyways.

I've been a diaper lover for so long, I've become very comfortable wearing diapers in public. I have been in diapers 7 x 24 a lot and try to have a normal active life. I still worry about leaking and people knowing I have wet my pants. My solution: extra caution and protection when out in public. I wear slightly baggy pants to hide the diaper bulk and use different types of protection depending on the situation. When I am in public, I wear a belted undergarment under regular men's briefs to hold it in place. I wear rubber pants over that. It doesn't leak, is not too bulky and it is easy to change the diaper without having to take my pants and shoes off.

Butterfly Mage

As long as you're wearing clothes over your diaper, there are only two possible outcomes: 1.) nobody will notice. 2.) You might get noticed and the observer in question will likely come to the conclusion that you are incontinent.

I agree with others.
    Most the time others will not know if you act normally.
    Acting like something is wrong will get you more attention.

Also as said if seen the majority will think it is incontinence.

I been wearing for long time, I was nervous at first as well, now I dont even think of it at all.

I have had incontinence for a few years and to be honest I have never had anyone in pubic come ask me if I was wearing a diaper. I will say the more you wear in pubic the less you will feel that people are looking at you. my normal is a diaper (tranquillity slimline) a pair of cotton underwear than my plastic pants and with that combo have never had a leak.......

Default First time in public just now!

I just went to get my haircut....by my wife at her work. It was my first time out in public with one on! (milestone reached) I knew I had to take my sweatshirt off so I had my t-shirt tucked in my pants. When I sat on the chair I looked to see if it looked like I was wearing a diaper. The only thing I noticed is that there was a puffyness from my groin to my belt in the front. Other than that no one would have noticed. The thing that I noticed is that I am too aware of how they are fitting and what's shifting when I'm croutching or walking, something I can get over with. It was a small thrill. I'm trying to think of a new adventure wearing a diaper, maybe longer time in public. (any ideas) The sneakeyness is somewhat thrilling.

I wear Depends.

I've been incontinent and have worn diapers 24/7 for many years. I completely agree with others who have said that it really creates no problems when it comes to dealing with other people.

PShip21

Quote Originally Posted by Howwedoin View Post
    I just went to get my haircut....by my wife at her work. It was my first time out in public with one on! (milestone reached) I knew I had to take my sweatshirt off so I had my t-shirt tucked in my pants. When I sat on the chair I looked to see if it looked like I was wearing a diaper. The only thing I noticed is that there was a puffyness from my groin to my belt in the front. Other than that no one would have noticed. The thing that I noticed is that I am too aware of how they are fitting and what's shifting when I'm croutching or walking, something I can get over with. It was a small thrill. I'm trying to think of a new adventure wearing a diaper, maybe longer time in public. (any ideas) The sneakeyness is somewhat thrilling.

I wear Depends.
    If you want to go out longer with one on, try going to a restaurant or shopping mall. Just act like its not there and most people won't notice because normally people tend not to look for that. Happy wearing

One thing I left out was that I had my 3 boys with me (6,3, 9mo). One thrill I do want to do is wear a diaper out with my wife somewhere without the kids and without her knowing I'm wearing. I havn't totally decided if I would tell her at all or tell her after a while. She's somewhat OK but not into the diaper thing.