Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Kellymelissa6

Default Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! I am Kelly, yes I am 100% female. I am a diaper lover and have been for about 8 years now. I am a really fun person and love chatting with new people. I am really here for a support role for the younger girls on here who maybe need help,guidance, support or advice. I will be honest, if you are male, unless you contact me before and make a good impression on me, I will most likely not make contact with you. I just as to be nice and not rude to me (be cordial!)

I hope to meet many of you soon and building some awesome relationships!

Well, Welcome!
    I think a lot of us older guys and girls find this place and take on the role of supporter. We all remember what it was like when we were young. I wish this site had been around all those years ago!
    Well, welcome. Here's hoping you find your time here pleasant.

Welcome, support is always good. I too wish this was around when I was younger. It would have helped tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellymelissa6 View Post
    Hi everyone! I am Kelly, yes I am 100% female. I am a diaper lover and have been for about 8 years now. I am a really fun person and love chatting with new people. I am really here for a support role for the younger girls on here who maybe need help,guidance, support or advice. I will be honest, if you are male, unless you contact me before and make a good impression on me, I will most likely not make contact with you. I just as to be nice and not rude to me (be cordial!)

tomo

Default hey :D

thanks for joining. I'm a new member here myself. I think it's cool that you joined why you did, because i know tbdls like me need guidance and its even just plain reassuring to know that there are others out there with similar intrests

Quote Originally Posted by Kellymelissa6 View Post

Hi Kelly welcome to the site ^_^

Don't rule out us guys, we're friendly too, and we're all here to support each other.

We like to get to know our new members a little, so do you have any interests beyond ABDL, like sports, tv, music, etc?

A word to the wise, most people here use pseudonyms rather than their regular user name, it just helps isolate us from being accidentally outed or personally trolled by other users of this site. It also prevents our friends inserting our usernames into google finding here and outing us, although that might not be a problem if your open about being DL in real life. If you're unsure on changing your username post in the requests forum and the moderators will be pleased to help you out.

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in. Thank you for you desire to help others--the world could use more of that.

Stay dry and happy!

everyonesbud2

Quote Originally Posted by onikitsune View Post
    I wish this site had been around all those years ago!
    Absolutley, would have saved me from feeling so ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by everyonesbud2 View Post
    Absolutley, would have saved me from feeling so ashamed.
    And from throwing so much away!
    ... BUt I wouldn't have learned so much about Hiding spaces...

Glad to see you joined us on line hope we can be friends.
    like too talk too after i am allowed and gain a higher priviliages

Kaam14

Welcome and I agree with mcsquared we're not all that bad :P. I think it's great that your here as a support role it will be good for people to be able to talk to someone with more xp ^^ c ya around.