Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going 7 X 24

gayteenbaby69

Default Going 7 X 24

So yeah, i am taking on the 12 month diaper training program i found on the internet, i just decided to do this, so i will tell you guys at the end of the day of how it went today.

I agree whit codythefox. Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I just hope you've considered what you're look at when you get to the end of that program. If you're considered the pros and cons and still want to go through with it I hope it works out well for you. =D

gayteenbaby69

so just got done with day 1: all in all, went good, i love not having to use the restroom, but the only inconvenience i can see in the future is smell, are there any ways to mask the smell of not only baby powder, but BM?

Im glad you are doing good so far, I love being able to just use my diaper, I recommend using a onesie to mask the smell,it sort of traps the smell, and also sometimes wear alot of cologne to mask it that way, if u ever have questions just let me know

gayteenbaby69

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovedia View Post
    I recommend using a onesie to mask the smell,it sort of traps the smell, and also sometimes wear alot of cologne to mask it that way, if u ever have questions just let me know

Good to know

Butterfly Mage

Being both DL and IC, wearing diapers 24/7 never loses its appeal. it is always fun and enjoyable. That said, I am VERY glad that I don't have fecal incontinence. I could not get used to the smell.

gayteenbaby69

Quote Originally Posted by eulogy View Post
    7 x 24 - so you're wearing for 7 hours a day, 24 days a month? O.o
    haha winning!!!