Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever married your first daddy/mommy?

Default Have you ever married your first daddy/mommy?

Just curious if anyone on here has married their first daddy or mommy?

I'm marrying my daddy this August and so I just wanted to know if there were any others out there who have done the same or plan on doing the same?

That just seems weird to me. Maybe it's because I view the daddy/mommy figure as an RP thing, as if they're my actual caregiver. Marrying one would make it seems as if you're marrying a family member. Just my opinion/thought on the subject, however.

Congratulations! That's awesome and I am very happy for the both of you!

As for me, no, my wife isn't ABDL. It would be really nice if we were and to be honest, if I could go back... I hate to say it, so I won't. All I will say is really, REALLY be sure about the commitment you're about to make. Filing the divorce papers is easy; it's the emotional connection you have to sever that seems to be where the agony stems from.

If I could live my dream, I would still be married but have my CT live with us. Not logical, but that's why it's a dream. ^^

TheSpecterPrincess

Let me begin by saying congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I'm sure you two probably work really well or you wouldn't be doing it.

But if I can throw my two cents, I'd have to say (for most people) it's a completely stupid idea to marry your first mommy/daddy. Just because somebody has the potential to indulge with you in AB/DL play doesn't mean they're an " amazing person." Hell even fetishes aside, if a person has a lot in common with you (hobbies, music, movies, whatever) that doesn't mean they'll be right for you. No matter how interesting they seem people can be assholes. I'm glad I broke up with my first "mommy." even though we had a lot of amazing times, and i thought she was amazing, she was still a bitch in the end.

All I'm going to say is it's a really big commitment. Be careful.

It will probably take a much deeper relationship than just an RP one. I'm married to my baby girl as well, but would describe our relationship primarily as an ABDL one, even thought the aspect is definitily there.

Congratulations! =) I am getting married in May.

I admit it would be weird thinking and saying "I will be marrying my mommy".... it implies that I am marrying an actual family member which it could be somewhat creepy. It's just my opinion on this. My wifey act like my mommy sometimes and treat me like a LG, but I don't view her as my "mommy" for some reason. I just see her as my sweet fiancee (soon to be wife!) who loves to take care of me (like a little girl).

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLily View Post
    Congratulations! =) I am getting married in May.

I admit it would be weird thinking and saying "I will be marrying my mommy".... it implies that I am marrying an actual family member which it could be somewhat creepy. It's just my opinion on this. My wifey act like my mommy sometimes and treat me like a LG, but I don't view her as my "mommy" for some reason. I just see her as my sweet fiancee (soon to be wife!) who loves to take care of me (like a little girl).
    Exactly I didn't meet my daddy through a website or anything. He's actually not AB/DL at all. He only does it for me. He has never done it for anyone else and never heard of this community before me. I don't want to marry him because he does that for me. We don't even have AB/DL time that often, but because he has come to terms with everything, that is just one more thing that makes me love him. He was willing to put aside his feelings for AB/DL's for me and still loves me.

---------- Post added at 07:36 ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Congratulations! That's awesome and I am very happy for the both of you!
    Thank you We're both very excited; we're going through premarital counseling right now. We have had lots of ups and downs but we know that we love each other and want to be with one another for the rest of our lives.

---------- Post added at 07:38 ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by raduni View Post
    It will probably take a much deeper relationship than just an RP one. I'm married to my baby girl as well, but would describe our relationship primarily as an ABDL one, even thought the aspect is definitily there.
    If you are married to your baby girl, how is it primarily an AB/DL relationship? I'm just curious how that works out for the both of you. With my daddy, our relationship is mainly just a mainstream one.

Congratulations! That is soo wonderful! I hope to find someone like that some day I want a normal relationship just as much as I want a daddy/lg relationship I hope someday I'll be as lucky as you good luck to you both!

Thank you it did take some time but not as long as thought it would

I married my first mummy but I married a wonderful lady first and slowly introduced my baby side,you can only share your baby side with someone you can trust and believe me when you do get married watch out they take over and no stopping them.Do not marry someone for lust only love and trust and it will last forever.