Thread: Boxer diapers at walgreens

Default Boxer diapers at walgreens

I found walgreens brand adult boxer diapers over the weekend. They didn't have them in small medium, but because they were on sale and I had the cash, I bought the L/XL. They are ridiculously huge on me and they are pretty horrid in terms of absorbency and leak resistance, but they are fun and not granny panties. They have a simple gray print of little squares all over them, and the waistband looks kinda diaper-ish, but they are better than most pull ups in terms of appearance.

I saw those. are they really worth the cost? i was gonna pick some up, bc iv always wanted boxer diapers like goodnites, but i dont wanna waist my money if they're not any good

This is a Prevail, or First Quality product. That company has cheapened their product line considerably in recent years, to where they are nearly useless. Good luck with them, let us know what they're like.

They are worth trying as a fun unique item, but I recommend getting the right size. They are no worse than depend pull ups, and they look pretty good.

i tried their products and was not impressed for glad i had on my plastic helper because it would of been not good while out at work.

can somebody post pictures of them I can't find anything anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    They are worth trying as a fun unique item, but I recommend getting the right size. They are no worse than depend pull ups, and they look pretty good.
    Personally, I'm satisfied with Depends pullups. Do you mean the Walgreens boxers are the same quality as Depends pullups?

Quote Originally Posted by PullupAndy View Post
    Personally, I'm satisfied with Depends pullups. Do you mean the Walgreens boxers are the same quality as Depends pullups?
    I think they are, but that may be just because I round both of them to the same unsatisfactory status.