Thread: at the gym

Thumbs up at the gym

Even when I am wearing diapers 7 x 24, I go to the gym. I have taken diapers off and put them on there but I usually wear my diapers under compression (bike) shorts and don't change at the gym. When I did, I didn't want people to see, so I chose a quiet corner, waited for the right moment and used a shirt with a long tail to help hide what I was doing. It is easier to change at home. Nobody knows I am wearing diapers at the gym

If you are doing only cardio or light weight movements, fine I guess.

But I would not wear when trainning. I can't imagin doing squats or deadlift, or even pullups with my shirt rising and exposing my diaper. If I had no choices to wear, I wear a catheter for the duration of the trainning cession.

I was forced to wear once and I wanted to go to the gym. A goodnite was all I could wear and I had to reduce my fluid intake to minimise leaks. It was not a very good trainning for me.

I never understood why someone would wear while working out, given that they are not required to wear due to a medical issue. I've worn in situations before, when working, that I would have opted out if I had known the effects of sweating while padded. It was fairly uncomfortable for me to wear, and I feel as though if I wore to the gym that it would impede my ability to work out.

when I'm wearing 7 x 24 I can't skip wearing them at the gym. Wetting myself at the gym would be very embarrassing for me.

I wear when working out at home on the rowing machine, bike tread mill and on the bench but I'm not too sure if I'd feel comfortable doing it out at my local.

I would if I were doing a deadlift however! It puts quite abit of stress on your body after all. Could have an embarrassing "accident".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FurtiveKit View Post
    I never understood why someone would wear while working out, given that they are not required to wear due to a medical issue. I've worn in situations before, when working, that I would have opted out if I had known the effects of sweating while padded. It was fairly uncomfortable for me to wear, and I feel as though if I wore to the gym that it would impede my ability to work out.
    I dunno, when I used to work out regularly, I wore all the time when I went. I would wear a thin Attends clothlike-backed thing, which was plenty enough for what little I would wet during a workout. I never had any issues with the diaper being too bulky, and because I sweat a lot, even if I stay well-hydrated I won't need to wet much while I'm actually working out.

Just wear loose shorts and you should be fine.

I have been working out for most of my life. I have a pretty nice bench, with a squat rack and lat attatchment, and a full set of dumb bells from 5 to 75 lbs. I always wear my diapers when I work out. Never wear anything else. Lately I have been working out with the wife, we started doing the New Rules for Lifting program and I am always diapered during our workouts. A long time ago we used to get up early and go to a gym before work, I would wear an Attends under my gym clothing, no one ever noticed. But at home its just diapers and gym shoes.