Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone found your "<insert here>"

Default Has anyone found your "<insert here>"

I'm just wondering for those of you who (like myself) live with others & try to keep our feminine/little girl/sissy side a secret/private, has anyone stumbled onto your: secret wardrobe? personal bathroom items? or just outright caught you being & doing what makes you happy when you think you're alone?

Tonight I left my closet door open, something I never do, I have a double sliding door closet and i keep my dresses hung in the middle of the closet so they aren't really all that noticeable however tonight I had been in the closet getting ready to go out, and i left the door wide open, my mom came in to say goodbye before heading out for the evening, sops mid sentence and says "what's this" reaching into my closet and starting to pull out my pink sun dress, i'll be honest i almost wet myself in embarrassment and felt like I could almost cry. I replied very quickly "a friend sent it as a joke" and she almost laughing said "ooooh ok" which kept me from breaking down in tears. now she didn't say anything further or since but i just know this is going to raise some questions

I can certainly identify with your anxiety re discovery of your sissy/girlie side, but in a different way. I have lived alone most of my adult life, so the chances of someone stumbling upon my drag clothes were minimal. (I only cross-dressed in a gay club environment and on stage. I'm not a transsexual. That's different than just a gay man with a sissy/feminine side. Nor do I identify as an LG.) I did worry about those who had to come into my apartment seeing my collection of dolls, teddy bears and other stuffies, however. I had to confront this head on recently. With my father passing away last fall, my aging mother wished to continue living independently in the family home but not alone. I gave up my apartment and moved in with her. Now my family already knew I was gay; and it's something that is not dealt with beyond that. These days I basically live a celibate life, so it's not an obvious issue. But having to "come out" to the family as a doll and teddy collecting sissy was. Now, to my brothers I wasn't just a man who happened to be gay, I was a sissy man. Fortunately all I got were raised eyebrows and questioning stares as they each saw the nature and extent of my collection for the first time. But being a sensitive sissy that still worried and bothered me. My mother's first reaction was - "You're going to keep them all in the (unused) basement rec room, right?" Again, out of sight she didn't have to deal with it or others finding out. She didn't care for my negative response; but hasn't spoken of it or them since. Of course at my age it's easier for me to adopt an if-you-don't-like-it-then-don't-look attitude. Also, I'm not as dependent on my mother or siblings for support (physical and emotional etc), so their approval isn't as crucial to me as your family's might be to you.

Now as for you, my friend, I wonder how much your mother is aware of your nature already. If she knows or suspects that you may be bisexual, that may be an easier way for her to accept your "experimenting" with your feminine side. That is, if she does pursue the issue further, and if you would rather not divulge the full extent of your true nature, you know, the DL/ AB/ LG aspects. Of course, you may feel you need to keep your bisexuality to yourself. I just hope you don't worry too much about the whole thing. Often we worry more than we need to in the end. That's been my experience anyway.
    Last edited by DaidyBear; 26-Mar-2012 at 16:44.

Oh no she's very much aware that i'm bisexual, as far as my DL/AB/LG goes I like to "think" she's unaware of this but you walk in my room in the morning and it smells like baby powder and i crinkle when she put's the pup i'm pretty sure she's formed some idea's there, and then finding dresses in my closet just add's to her "that explains a lot" comment a few years back (though I wont go into why that was made). I'm not all that worried about the conversation coming up to be honest id be quiet eager for it, maybe then I can be more comfortable wearing what I like more then just hiding behind my bedroom door hehe. No it's the when & where the topic might arise that get's me worried

No one has found my girlly wardrobe because everywhere i have lived everyone knew about it. Didn't really bother me once they knew. When i was a kid I would have to hide everything i would buy fearing that people wouldn't understand. My mom once tried explaining it away as to why i had it all. She tried buying the same material like clothing in boys but it never worked. It wasn't the same. My roommate right now is actually really supportive of it. So that makes me happy because he doens't care what I wear. I do have this idea to come out to the world at sometime though and dress openly. But that's yet to be done. I'm comfy dressing in my apartment. I am currently redoing my wardrobe though. I just bought some panties and some Pj's. So yea.. All my friends are really open with it and support it. Wish i knew about this support back in High School.

dont really have one to speak of, I do have a few questionale items other than baby stuff though, however the closest I've gone to female clothing is unisex clothes and girls jeans so far. for me its more about my feeling feminine rather than clothes
    i feel girly no matter what i am or am not wearing

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    ...I feel girly no matter what i am or am not wearing
    I feel the same way, however, getting all dolled-up in frilly clothes, definately makes me feel all the more feminine and girlish.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    I feel the same way, however, getting all dolled-up in frilly clothes, definately makes me feel all the more feminine and girlish.
    Same. I wish I could do that. But I'm a girl and I know it. So yeah I'm GIRLY no matter what.

The best way I have found to hide the sissy/lg stuff is too wear it on halloween. All I have is a pink shirt and a couple pair of daisy dukes that aren't completely taboo, but I wore them as a halloween costume, and they have been stumbled upon by my entire family many times. Of course there are jokes made, but it is a halloween costume you never got rid of. Hiding in plain site is always the easiest lol.

Now as for my box of "toys", and diapers, that is a bit trickier...

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 17:06 ----------

The best way I have found to hide the sissy/lg stuff is too wear it on halloween. All I have is a pink shirt and a couple pair of daisy dukes that aren't completely taboo, but I wore them as a halloween costume, and they have been stumbled upon by my entire family many times. Of course there are jokes made, but it is a halloween costume you never got rid of. Hiding in plain site is always the easiest lol.

Now as for my box of "toys", and diapers, that is a bit trickier...

Yeah i stopped trying to "hide" stuff now, I let my cloths in full view of the closet, I stacked my diapers, paci's, lotions & baby care stuff in the top door of my chest and my coloring books and toys in the other door. I figure it's stuff I enjoy, it makes me happy (which is a blessed change) and there's no need for me to be ashamed if some one snooping finds them

I've also started wearing my pink house slippers, put my bath & body works shower gel in the bathtub, and my shaving cream, girly razors and secret deodorant in my bathroom drew, i'm a i'm on and if people don't like it they can go

p.s
    I emots

I keep all my stuff at a friends' house who shares the same interest.