Thread: Diapers in Germany

Default Diapers in Germany

Im gonna be heading to Germany for a while and i was just wondering what the best local store brands there are over there? Also where do you get them from? haha not exactly the most savvy on European countries and their customs :P

Well Molicare is a European brand so you should be able to at least get those. Also Germany has huge AB culture and their are plenty AB centric shops where you can find and get other essentials der nuki is based out of there and they make some awesome paci's they just don't do international shipping well so you may want to visit them while there I am sure the could give you diaper info as well. Just be prepared you may need have some German skills to work with that shop in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Im gonna be heading to Germany for a while and i was just wondering what the best local store brands there are over there? Also where do you get them from? haha not exactly the most savvy on European countries and their customs :P
    If you have the chance to order online, Save Express Sanitaetsfachhandel Discount Versand Weidlich Deutschland is a good place. They have lots of brands, including Molicare and Abena. They do discrete shipping, also with storage at post offices ("postlagernd") if you need that.

I never bought at pharmacies (:"Apotheken") and it's a few years now that I don't live there anymore, so I can't tell how well they are stocked in general.

Cheers.

Hmm that would be sweet always wanted to try those purple molicares haha

Germany is where the fabine exclusive diapers that abuniverse used to sell are sold...

If ordering online is an option: The website chuky mentioned pretty much covers it.
    Great choice of products, neutral packaging, and you can order single diapers in case you want to try different brands.
    Otherwise: You can get diapers at every Aldi or Lidl store, or in any pharmacy (though I donīt think they offer a wide variety)

...And now something else:
    Whenever you want to pay for anything in german shops, make sure you throw at least one product at the cashierīs head and yell: „I want that!!!“.
    Besides putting towels on everything to show other people itīs your property, this is the most important tradition here.

Hardee har har Shadow :P but I might try ordering some hopefully I have my own private room there

---------- Post added 28-03-2012 at 00:50 ---------- Previous post was 27-03-2012 at 22:43 ----------

I was also wondering does anyone know of any of these specialty fetish or ab/dl shops that would sell them retail in cologne (or Koln) somewhere?

Peachy

I'm sorry, but you can't just walk into a store and get diapers. I've seen Tena Pants popping up in stores left and right lately, and we also have Drynites in most bigger stores nowadays. But tape-on adult diapers are still something you'll have to get through a pharmacy or medical supply store. The latter may feel inclined to give you a thorough run-down on the options and will definitely require talking to the people, while pharmacies can generally order anything that has a pharmacy order number (PZN). So if you look that up on the web, they can get you any diapers you want (just a matter of price).
    Otherwise, I'd recommend online orders. The Save-store someone linked has anything under the sun and then some.

Peachy