Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first Plushi

Default My first Plushi

This weekend I went out to toys r us and bought my first plushi. I bought MLP twilight sparkle jumbo plushi. I was nervous to say the least but I got the courage to go and get her. I must say that I absolutely lover her. It was worth the money.

teddybear206

how was that your first plushie if you dont mind me asking?

Congrats on the plushie. It kinda sucks it's not too show accurate but it's still a decent plush.
    I've heard she looks good in hats, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear206 View Post
    Seriously?

It could be the first plushie they bought.
    Their first one ever if they were never given one as a gift.
    Never bothered to win one at some carnival type setting.

But in the end does it matter if it was they're first or 100th?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear206 View Post
    I do mind you asking but I will answer anyway. It's the first one I bought as an adult.

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Congrats on the plushie. It kinda sucks it's not too show accurate but it's still a decent plush.
    I've heard she looks good in hats, btw.

Seriously?

It could be the first plushie they bought.
    Their first one ever if they were never given one as a gift.
    Never bothered to win one at some carnival type setting.

But in the end does it matter if it was they're first or 100th?
    Thanks for the backup.

Congrats on the plushie! I have several and love them! Does your plushie have a name?

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearGirl View Post
    Congrats on the plushie! I have several and love them! Does your plushie have a name?
    It's Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony. So she already has a name. Unless TC wants to rename her, but I can't see why.

My Little Pony Jumbo Plush Pony - Twilight Sparkle - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us

It's Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony. So she already has a name. Unless TC wants to rename her, but I can't see why.
    That's why I didn't want a plushie from a TV show or movie. They already have personalities and stuff made up for them, so there's no real personal connection for me.

Maybe I'm dumb and just can't see, but how big is "jumbo"?

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearGirl View Post
    I'll stick with Twilight Sparkle

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    That's why I didn't want a plushie from a TV show or movie. They already have personalities and stuff made up for them, so there's no real personal connection for me.

Maybe I'm dumb and just can't see, but how big is "jumbo"?
    I can understand your feeling there. But isn't there something from some movie, book, show that you wouldn't mind having as a plush? I for instance like Eyeore.

As for the plushie's size. It's certainly huggable. If it could stand up at all it would be at least 7 inches tall, as for body (tail to mane/horn) I would say at least 9 inch's long. Bigger then all but one of my plushie's. i don't own one but I saw them while in toy's r us once.

I can understand your feeling there. But isn't there something from some movie, book, show that you wouldn't mind having as a plush? I for instance like Eyeore.
    Not in the slightest. One plushie is enough for me.