Thread: Hi everybody!

Default Hi everybody!

I just found this site today. A little introduction about myself, Iíve been interested in diapers since as long as I can remember. However my interests lays in music, art, photography, mountains, the great outdoors.

Iíve recently made a big move in my life and move into the mountains. Iíve been looking at exploring and becoming involved in the ABDL community. Iíve been around Diaperspace & Daily diapers under the same nick name and from what Iíve read on this site I want to try to find friends here. I currently feel Iím on a journey to accept myself and my desire be diapered (Iíve some people have struggled with this as well). So I look forward to making friends.

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Yes some of us has struggled with this. Look forward to hearing or seeing your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by munkey View Post
    I just found this site today. A little introduction about myself, I’ve been interested in diapers since as long as I can remember. However my interests lays in music, art, photography, mountains, the great outdoors.

I’ve recently made a big move in my life and move into the mountains. I’ve been looking at exploring and becoming involved in the ABDL community. I’ve been around Diaperspace & Daily diapers under the same nick name and from what I’ve read on this site I want to try to find friends here. I currently feel I’m on a journey to accept myself and my desire be diapered (I’ve some people have struggled with this as well). So I look forward to making friends.

hey. I've been interested in diapers for a long time too. I've worn rubber pants for many years and diapers more recently. Once I realized it was all about me and nobody else had to know, I felt much better. I have been able to wear diapers and rubber pants for many years guilt free. It is nice to know there are other people with the same feelings.