Thread: hello. :)

Default hello. :)

Hey, i'm from austria and i'm just fulfilling my "Zivildienst" in a nursing home.

(in austria after finishing school you have to choose between going to the military for half a year or fulfilling some sort of civilian service - i chose the civilian service = "Zivildienst")

In the nursing home I - amongst other things - have to stock the diapers. There come a few example diapers with every shipment and a few weeks ago I suddenly felt the urge to take an example diaper home with me. Since then I collect the sample diapers and wear them on a regular basis (about once a week).

As I was unsure if I were the only one with this exotic fetish I did a little research on the internet and luckily stumbled upon this great forum.

In my freetime I do a lot of swimming and I am also an Apple enthusiast.

So I'm on the one hand very sportive and on the other I spend a lot of time on the internet.

yours,
    kapitaldia

Quote Originally Posted by kapitaldia View Post
    Hey, i'm from austria and i'm just fulfilling my "Zivildienst" in a nursing home.

(in austria after finishing school you have to choose between going to the military for half a year or fulfilling some sort of civilian service - i chose the civilian service = "Zivildienst")

In the nursing home I - amongst other things - have to stock the diapers. There come a few example diapers with every shipment and a few weeks ago I suddenly felt the urge to take an example diaper home with me. Since then I collect the sample diapers and wear them on a regular basis (about once a week).

As I was unsure if I were the only one with this exotic fetish I did a little research on the internet and luckily stumbled upon this great forum.

In my freetime I do a lot of swimming and I am also an Apple enthusiast.

So I'm on the one hand very sportive and on the other I spend a lot of time on the internet.

yours,
    kapitaldia
    Hi kapitaldia

No you're not alone but not many of us just get free diapers, your so lucky, don't get caught though ^_^

So Apples, I prefer the fermented variety

Do you like TV, film or music?

Oh, I'm not a fan of the apple fruit but of the Apple Company. I believed this to be obvious - sorry.

But I also like the fermented variety - we have a lot of taverns nearby which serve excellent Must.

I'm listening to music all day long - i prefer alternative. TV is not a big thing for me, as there isn't anything on it I would want to see.

Yeah I knew, I just though a cider reference might have been a little entertaining, I'm a fan but I don't actually own the likes of an iPod or iPhone

How alternative, that covers almost everything that isn't pop; my sister's into some quite indie stuff and I've been looking at the Japanese and Korean Music scenes of late both alternative and both very different from each other.

Herzlich willkommen, kapitaldia! I hope you enjoy ADISC.

Greetings, Kapitaldia. I am impressed that you chose civilian service and are now working in a nursing home. Is this a home for the chronically disabled, or is it a temporary home for people recently released from the hospital? Prior to this work experience, had you ever given a thought to diapers? I too am an Apple fan - the computer variety - and am trying to decide if I will buy the new iPad soon. Hope to see you around the forums.