Thread: Ever have a time when you were glad to have a diaper on?

Default Ever have a time when you were glad to have a diaper on?

I was wondering something- has anyone ever had a moment when they were glad they had a diaper on? I've had several moments and a new one tonight. I'd been involved in some work I was doing in my new apartment and cause of it, I wasn't paying attention to myself.... and guess what? I pooped my diaper a bit. UGH- I HATE doing that by the way- but I was GLAD I'd had a diaper on.

I can think of several other incidents off the bat. Like once when my aunt and I were stuck in a traffic jam on I-71 and I had to go- bad- fortunately I had a diaper on and at the time, I was wearing 24/7. Also around that time, I was walking home from work and unfortunately, had to go- but fortunately the campus was empty and I was able to use my diaper.

SO, my question is this: Is there ever a moment when you've been glad you have a diaper on? Sorry if this is a weird question but after my incident I had tonight it got me thinking about the other incidents and what have you.

WildThing121675

About 3 years ago I was very ill for a couple of days (I posted about this once before but have no idea what the thread was called), resulting in uncontrolled bowel movements and bed wetting every time I fell asleep. I was incredibly glad that being AB/DL I had plenty of nappies around, which saved a lot of hassle.

I appreciate this isn't quite the same as the OP, but similar enough I hope.

A few years ago, I was wearing a diaper to go to sleep in, just for fun- but I wasn't feeling too well. Early the next morning, it became pretty clear I had an upset stomach; and I suddenly needed to go to the toilet; but there was absolutely no way I was going to make it in time. In this case, I'm very glad I had a diaper on; even though it was pretty messy, it would have been a lot worse without one!

Yes! LOL I was on a long bus trip and I had too much to drink.. I was so glad I was diapered!!

I got stomach flu last year and went to bed quite tired. It was the variety of stomach flu where all fluids are just passing straight through along with tons of gas, aka "can't trust a fart". Last time I went through that kind of flu I think I went through 4 pair of briefs that night and had been kicking myself for not padding up. So this time the padding definitely went on. And I was VERY grateful - was able to pass gas all night long without a care in the world, didn't have to get up ONCE to change undies, and was actually able to sleep fairly well, so I actually felt a little better by morning. I'd call that a "diaper win".

Times like that I feel sorry for those that don't have diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I got stomach flu last year and went to bed quite tired. It was the variety of stomach flu where all fluids are just passing straight through along with tons of gas, aka "can't trust a fart". Last time I went through that kind of flu I think I went through 4 pair of briefs that night and had been kicking myself for not padding up. So this time the padding definitely went on. And I was VERY grateful - was able to pass gas all night long without a care in the world, didn't have to get up ONCE to change undies, and was actually able to sleep fairly well, so I actually felt a little better by morning. I'd call that a "diaper win".

Times like that I feel sorry for those that don't have diapers.
    I bet the diaper was very messy in the morning.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    I bet the diaper was very messy in the morning.
    It wasn't what I was expecting, that's for sure. With my condition I really couldn't tell for sure what I was going to end up with in the morning. And I tried taking a good dose of peptol bismol too. I read on the bottle that it'll make your stool black, but I really wasn't paying much attention. With what the flu was doing to me, liquids were just passing straight through, there was no substance to it, just tinted water. But the pepto turned it into BLACK water, which the padding faithfully absorbed away. So it looked like a soot bomb went off in my diaper. Nothing solid, just black coloring to the padding. Very weird. I don't even want to think about what that would have done to several pair of briefs... again, very thankful I was diapered!

Cleanup was actually very easy.

Yup, I can remember quite a few times where I was glad I had my diaper on ... this one being the most recent one ... about a year ago I went to a concert and I needed to use the bathroom to pee (I just didn't want to use my diaper at the beginning of the concert) ... well it just happened that the main bathroom was not usable and the only other smaller bathroom had a long line of men ... so I thought to myself, "Never mind, I'll just use my diaper..." ... good thing it was only #1 because if it was #2 I would have been in trouble. I ended up peeing my diaper again in the middle of the concert and again after the end of the concert ... whenever I go to concerts or long events now I wear a diaper with a booster in it so I have some place for the extra pee to go