Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Married with Children

Default Married with Children

i wanted to ask this just to see. is anyone here married and has children? do your children know you where diapers and do any of you have kids that have that same interest?
    im just wandering cuz i went to the Mall Of America and there was a mother wearing diapers and she had a teenage daughter who was also wearing them. i know this cuz i chatted with them. and im now friends with them. but i was just wandering if any of you out there have this same situation.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by maruuk View Post
    im just wandering cuz i went to the Mall Of America and there was a mother wearing diapers and she had a teenage daughter who was also wearing them.
    Oh?

i know this cuz i chatted with them.
    I see...

and im now friends with them.
    Right.

Because making friends with strangers over the topic of diapers is certainly reasonable!

How did you get on the topic of diapers with a stranger? I have kids and they know I wear. But that's about it

I have kids & they do not know nor have shown interest to my knowledge.

i wanted to ask this just to see. is anyone here married and has children? do your children know you where diapers and do any of you have kids that have that same interest?
    im just wandering cuz i went to the Mall Of America and there was a mother wearing diapers and she had a teenage daughter who was also wearing them. i know this cuz i chatted with them. and im now friends with them. but i was just wandering if any of you out there have this same situation.
    Yo maruuk.

First of all; it's highly unlikely that any good parent would choose to share their interest in diapers with their children. It's information that kids just don't need to know; 'Oh, by the way sweetheart, Mommy likes wearing diapers/Daddy likes dressing up like a baby girl'...stuff like that should be private.

It's a different matter if there's a need for diapers. A parent would probably need to explain to a child why their father/mother is wearing diapers. But even then, I don't see why a child would want to emulate their parent's incontinence.

The only reason I can see for multiple family members to be wearing diapers is some kind of shared reason for incontinence (a genetic issue, a car crash...) but that's highly unlikely. Again, though, that wouldn't be a result of them sharing interests in diapers.

Your story sound extremely unlikely, and without more detail, I'm afraid it's very hard to believe this actually happened. For instance, how did you come to strike up a conversation with this woman? How did the topic turn to diapers? Why was she so free and easy with the information that both her and her child enjoyed wearing diapers? How did the two of them come to discuss their mutual love of diapers, how did they reach their current arrangement?

There are a lot of holes in your story, not to mention it sounds like AB fiction (teenage daughter finds out Mom likes diapers, asks her if she can wear them, too)...until those are cleared up, it's doubtful anyone will take your opening post seriously, let alone share a similar story.

the reason i found out was because both me and my gf were going in to the family bathroom as they were coming out. and as me and my gf dont care what ppl think bout us (not kidding we dont) she gave us a curious look and my gf thinking it would be funny flashed the mother. after we changed eachother and came out they were standing there and she asked us bout her wearing a diaper and thats it started. i sorry i didnt go into great detail. and i wasnt meaning like telling your kids all the sexual shtuff just why you were diapers in general and if your children have discovered similiar interests in them not sexual just general.

I worried before having kids what this would be like. Honestly when we had kids my wife had already rejected my diaper wearing so I was doing it only "in the closet". I had no thoughts or wierd feelings when my boys were in diapers, in fact like most parents I was glad when they grew out of them. My DL side is a fetish and has nothing to do with actual children, mine or anybody elses. I think this confusion is why folks like my wife wouldn't have a husband and babies in the house in diapers, She thought it to weird. On that she was right, my diaper interest should in no way effect my child rearing. My boys don't know I've loved diapers all these years. My wife doesn't know I still wear, or at least I don't think she knows, I am very descreet and don't wear in her presence.

I'm not trying to criticize you, but the story still sounds a little far fetched. If it is true then good for you - it is always nice to make new friends.

I have four children and no, they absolutely do not know and I intend to keep it that way.

I smell something...wait...I think it's......yep...that's what it was alright!

As several others have pointed out...sharing one's *B-ism or DL-ism with a child is just not done. I have 2 children...well...young adults now...and I certainly would not tell them, nor involve them in ANY WAY in my fetish! To do so would be just wrong on about a bazillion different levels! That said, my youngest (about 8 years old at the time) caught me wearing a diaper once...and I just told her "sometimes mommy needs to wear one, in case she can't get to the toilet in time!" (I do suffer from occasional mild stress incontinence, so it wasn't a lie...exactly....)

The story above sounded 'far-fetched' to begin with...the additions only made it seem more so. I know for a fact if some crazy person flashed their diaper at me the very last thing I would do is hang around outside a public rest room to question them about it. I'd be more apt to head straight for mall security! And I'm an admitted AB!!!

Why were the mother and daughter wearing them?

My son is only one so he knows lol but pretty soon he won't even remember.