Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK, I realize that this doesn't mean what it says, but...

what is this all about? it's pointless. A cartoon off a baby getting a change? :s

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    what is this all about? it's pointless. A cartoon off a baby getting a change? :s
    Did you read the last line?

I know this is slightly unrelated to this topic, although it's about For Better or For Worse...But has anyone actually found them funny? Also, did the original animator die, because they have looked different for a while now...Clever one you showed us though

I know the writer receiently retired and ended the series. So my local paper restarted from the first ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    I have known some dads who would never touch a messy diaper. For some reason it never bothered me except when one would have a nasty blowout due to illness or cutting teeth. The picture up in the title area made me laugh. Did anyone else notice how the plushie looks as though it's trying to lean away from the odor origen?

~Pramrider

Is there some sort of secret punchline that I'm not getting? The dad changes the baby's diaper, and the mom says that it's amazing how it doesn't bother her to change her own baby's diaper, but it does bother her to change another baby's diaper.

And what does the date have anything to do with it?

I'm so confused right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I know this is slightly unrelated to this topic, although it's about For Better or For Worse...But has anyone actually found them funny?
    Also, did the original animator die, because they have looked different for a while now...Clever one you showed us though
    Nope. The series is about a family growing up and getting older, while some characters die and others start their own families. It's about as funny as it sounds.
    She retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    Is there some sort of secret punchline that I'm not getting? The dad changes the baby's diaper, and the mom says that it's amazing how it doesn't bother her to change her own baby's diaper, but it does bother her to change another baby's diaper.

And what does the date have anything to do with it?

I'm so confused right now...

Nope. The series is about a family growing up and getting older, while some characters die and others start their own families. It's about as funny as it sounds.
    She retired.
    The date is so later people will have the right date.

The mom has strategically left off the word baby.

The date is so later people will have the right date.

The mom has strategically left off the word baby.
    I can guarantee 99.99% that this is not a reference to *BDLism. Using the word 'baby' would seem a bit repetitive, so the author may have just left it out.