Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: slept really well

  1. #1

    Default slept really well

    I just go my first adult sized bottle and I'm loving it. I diapered up and and filled the bottle up with juice and I started to drink from it and I felt really regressed. The next thing I know I am waking up and it is 6 in the morning. I fully caught up on sleep and my diaper was soaked. This was good for me cause I was able to take shower before class.
    The best sleep I've had in a long time.

  2. #2

    Default

    that does sound like you had a really good sleep. well know you know how you well be going to sleep for now on, and how you well be waking up, wet, lol

  3. #3

    Default

    Like a baby should do. wake up in a soaked diaper in the morning Nice work.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    I just go my first adult sized bottle and I'm loving it. I diapered up and and filled the bottle up with juice and I started to drink from it and I felt really regressed. The next thing I know I am waking up and it is 6 in the morning. I fully caught up on sleep and my diaper was soaked. This was good for me cause I was able to take shower before class.
    The best sleep I've had in a long time.
    just wondering, are you a bed wetter or was it a surprise for you to wake up wet. i wish i could wet the bed then i would have a reason to have diapers. so if it was just a freak accident do you have any secrets besides being in the state of mind of a baby.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    just wondering, are you a bed wetter or was it a surprise for you to wake up wet. i wish i could wet the bed then i would have a reason to have diapers. so if it was just a freak accident do you have any secrets besides being in the state of mind of a baby.
    I would have to say that I am not a bed wetter but I do wet the bed from time to time. It would probably like it more if I did wet the bed more often.

    ---------- Post added at 12:47 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Like a baby should do. wake up in a soaked diaper in the morning Nice work.
    Thanks.

  6. #6

    Default

    Sounds wonderful! Although I'm not allowed to go to bed padded, the times I have were wonderful. I didn't wet involuntarily, but I did wet early in the morning and fell back asleep. Waking up soaked is the best! ^^

  7. #7

    Default

    Yeah, I agree. Wednesday is a diaper night for me so yes, I woke up wet. I wish I didn't have to wake up early and go to work.

  8. #8

    Default

    Thanks to new medication I've recently gone from having dreadful insomnia and hardly getting any sleep to being totally zonked out for 8-10 hours a night - my nappy is soaked when I finally wake up:0 It's great to sleep like a baby

    Waves,
    Davy.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDavy View Post
    Thanks to new medication I've recently gone from having dreadful insomnia and hardly getting any sleep to being totally zonked out for 8-10 hours a night - my nappy is soaked when I finally wake up:0 It's great to sleep like a baby

    Waves,
    Davy.
    Ha ha, sounds pleasent.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Okamiyasha View Post
    Ha ha, sounds pleasent.
    Pleasant? NO! It's super brillo! Beats waking up and having to get out of bed in the night. I'm so happy I can sleep, as well.

    Waves,
    Davy.

Similar Threads

  1. Slept like a baby last night
    By lonnie in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-Apr-2011, 16:06
  2. ever slept in a fursuit?
    By leffykit in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 27-Feb-2011, 08:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.