Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's Waldo?

weswissa

Default Where's Waldo?

Anyone ever do those? or the ISPY books?
    We have all of them and I do them periodically.

Quote Originally Posted by weswissa View Post
    Anyone ever do those? or the ISPY books?
    We have all of them and I do them periodically.
    I did most if not all of the Waldo ones (even the one on NES or SNES) and some of the I spy's.

I did have them, though over hear they are called Where's Wally. Haven't got them any more, my parents have a tendency of removings stuff they consider too young for me - not because I am TBDL, they have been removing stuff long before that.

I love both of those! But Where's Waldo was so hard sometimes, I'd get mad and give up, and once you found him, I'd remember where he was.

I could do a page form ISPY, find everything, but if I picked it up a week later, I would remember few things from it.

weswissa

I love them all, as I said before, we own most of them and I solve them all the time... it keeps my brain active...

I should probably get some. I'd love to have them on my shelf. I know they still have new ISPY, do they have new Waldos?

Or I guess I could head to Amazon and/ or eBay. I like pre-loved books. ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMommy View Post
    Waldos?
    Or I guess I could head to Amazon and/ or eBay. I like pre-loved books. ^__^
    lmao so do i theres a book store by my house that sells used books and new ones but its so huge i love goin ther ima bookworm...

back on topic i love ispy books and Where's Waldo

I only had the I Spy books. They were fun. If I remember correctly, Where's Waldo was quite a bit harder, but still a lot of fun.