Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I've been looking at this site for a few weeks, and finally decided to join today.

I'm a young woman from the US. I don't wear diapers, but I've always felt very young on the inside, around 4 I'd say. I love things like plushies, toys, cartoons, and dressing like a preschooler.

As for my other hobbies, I'm really into going on walks, swimming, collecting 8 tracks and playtapes, horror films, retro gaming, 90s soda bottles, going to county fairs, fireworks, and telling stories. I've actually luckily landed myself a temporary job in professional storytelling that I've had since I graduated high school.

That's all I can think of to say about myself as an introduction for now. I'm glad I decided to join up. =)

Wow. That's another example of a pitch perfect intro post. Short and sweet but it tells us so much more about you other than your reasons for coming here specifically.

What are the current pride and joys of your 8 tracks and soda bottle collections? County fairs are awesome, especially when there's food involved. I've also made it a personal goal to witness the Fourth of July at every US Capitol before I die. (I saw the one in Boston Pops a few years ago and it ruled beyond belief, so now I have to try and see what it's like in the other 48 States.)

Great job landing the storytelling gig. Is that all you do for a living at the moment? Are you in college?

Hi Molly!

Wonderful introduction!
    Sound like to me that you are a LG, just like myself (also I am a DL).
    I really hope you enjoy your time here on ADISC.

~Lily

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    Wow. That's another example of a pitch perfect intro post. Short and sweet but it tells us so much more about you other than your reasons for coming here specifically.

What are the current pride and joys of your 8 tracks and soda bottle collections? County fairs are awesome, especially when there's food involved. I've also made it a personal goal to witness the Fourth of July at every US Capitol before I die. (I saw the one in Boston Pops a few years ago and it ruled beyond belief, so now I have to try and see what it's like in the other 48 States.)

Great job landing the storytelling gig. Is that all you do for a living at the moment? Are you in college?
    Thank you. =)

As for the 8 tracks, the best of my collection is a rare double packaged set of disco hits from '78. I got it in a large lot of tapes I bought off eBay, didn't even know it was in it until I got it. With the soda, it's my unopened glass bottle of crystal Pepsi from '92.

And, I agree, the food is so good at fairs. Last time I went to one I went out on a limb and tried a steak and cheese sandwich. I was guessing it was going to either be really great, or really horrible, and it ended up being one of the best things I ever ate at a fair.

That is a really awesome goal by the way. Good luck seeing it in all the states!

And, right now it is all I do. I stay at home for the most part helping my father who recently became quite ill, so I won't be in college for another year or two, but I'd rather it be this way right now. I'm glad I'm helping him out, and I'm happy with where I am in life. =)

---------- Post added at 04:27 ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLily View Post
    Hi Molly!

Wonderful introduction!
    Sound like to me that you are a LG, just like myself (also I am a DL).
    I really hope you enjoy your time here on ADISC.

~Lily
    Hello, Lilly. Thank you. It's nice to meet you. That's cool we have that in common, I'll have to add you as a friend. =)

Welcome hope you are going to have a nice time here

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Welcome hope you are going to have a nice time here

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Thank you. =)

Hi, Molly. Just wanted to welcome you to ADISC. You are a very interesting individual, I look forward to reading your posts. Please do join in as often as you can, and have fun exploring the strange and wonderful world of ADISC. Take care.