Thread: purchasing pampers size 7

Default purchasing pampers size 7

In my town, the only place that would ever sell Pampers size 7 was Walgreens, which is where I used to buy them, but as of last August, they stopped selling size 7, which completely sucks. No other freakin grocery store, walmart, or k-mart in my town sold them, soooo stupid.

So as of the beginning of this week, I was looking at ordering them online. The only problem with that is if I buy baby diapers online, they're most likely not discreet in their packaging, so I couldn't ship them home and have my parents find them or ship them to my college apartment or post-office without someone seeing them...

Sooooo out of the blue last night, I thought about the store Babies R Us. They would most definitely have them. So earlier today, I drove 30 minutes to Babies R Us and I got an entire box of 88 size 7 diapers, which I am currently wearing (not all of them at once obviously)!

But to be honest, I was literally about to freak out until I walked in there (I was the only guy of course). All the women in there (workers and moms buying stuff) were all super nice for some reason, so I literally felt comfortable buying them in there. So yea, I guess if you can't find Pampers Size 7 in your town any longer like me and you don't want to buy them online, definitely try Babies R Us, now I won't be worrying about not having pampers size 7 for like a long while!

DrunknFox

Toys R Us has become half Babies R Us as well, so thats where you can buy them too.

I have a friend that works at a Babys R Us and he mentioned one time how he got discounts but never had any need for them. I've always thought it would be cool if he could hook me up haha but not at the cost of my little secret. But back on topic, they have every diaper imaginable in there.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy View Post
    I have a friend that works at a Babys R Us and he mentioned one time how he got discounts but never had any need for them. I've always thought it would be cool if he could hook me up haha but not at the cost of my little secret. But back on topic, they have every diaper imaginable in there.
    lol, I hear that. They seriously do have every diaper though, I was visually attacked by all the diapers when I walked to the diaper section in there... it took me a while to find the size 7's