Thread: New at this

Default New at this

hello,

I am new to the ABDL world. I only learned of it a few months ago when my boyfriend told me of his AB side. He pointed me here for more information and I pop in every now and then to check up on new topics. Since learning of his affinity for diapers and after much research and a bit of time (and lots of questions), I have actually found my own like of diapers in a DL kind of way... and paci's are fun to suck on and a good stress reliever.

As for my undiapered self, I am a college student in Connecticut and am studying geology, but hoping to continue in the hydrology field (probably after grad school in hydrology). I love outdoors and non-team sports (the skilled sports such as snow and water skiing, martial arts, and horseback riding). I also am strongly Christian and took a month to sort it out, but believe God is ok with diapers if used in moderation.

So thats about all I have to say.
    ~ TheOtherNinja

ps: I am female and perfectly happy with my boyfriend, so please no flirting with me. Thx.

Ryga

Welcome, glad you decided to become a member of adisc and I hope you have fun here!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherNinja View Post
    hello,

I am new to the ABDL world. I only learned of it a few months ago when my boyfriend told me of his AB side. He pointed me here for more information and I pop in every now and then to check up on new topics. Since learning of his affinity for diapers and after much research and a bit of time (and lots of questions), I have actually found my own like of diapers in a DL kind of way... and paci's are fun to suck on and a good stress reliever.

As for my undiapered self, I am a college student in Connecticut and am studying geology, but hoping to continue in the hydrology field (probably after grad school in hydrology). I love outdoors and non-team sports (the skilled sports such as snow and water skiing, martial arts, and horseback riding). I also am strongly Christian and took a month to sort it out, but believe God is ok with diapers if used in moderation.

So thats about all I have to say.
    ~ TheOtherNinja

ps: I am female and perfectly happy with my boyfriend, so please no flirting with me. Thx.
    Geology I bet that Rocks! Sorry I bet you hear that all the time, some of the geology jokes date back to the stone age.

Seems like you live a fast paced lifestyle what do you do to unwind and slow down a little?

We get all sorts of people who are new to and discovering their ABDL side I'm sure you'll find lots of things to talk with us about over the coming weeks and months and soon you'll be telling the new people how great and fun it is.

Hey there, also in CT. I think it's great that you have an open mind! Trust me, there are so many WORSE things your bf could be up to... this definitely doesnt hurt anyone!!!