Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping better when padded?

Default Sleeping better when padded?

Ok I'm curious: how many people feel that they sleep better when they are padded?

This week has not been one of my better weeks for sleeping. Between the dog, my wife talking on the phone all night in the other room (don't ask...) and the neighbor playing some sort of first person shooter game on a set of really decent speakers, I've been averaging 3 to 4 hours of sleep a night. (I usually feel the most rested after 6 to 8 hours of sleep.)

The only thing that has changed is that I'm wearing my diapers at night and at least making sure they've had at least one wetting. (I would prefer to not waste a disposable, even if they are cheap...) Right now, I'm waiting on an order of Bambino Classico's to come in, (Should be here Monday ) but I think that falling asleep padded has been helping me sleep.

Surely I'm not the only one that sleeps better when she's padded?

Sleeping padded helps me relax, and there has never been a day when I was never able to get much sleep with it.

I always sleep padded, even when at a friends I just take one just incase if for some reason something went wrong I would have it. Sleeping wet makes me pass out almost instantly and waking up warm and soaked is just one of those wonderful feelings.

I actually found that when I wore diapers I could sleep less and actually feel more rested, I think the reason for this is that I sleep deeper as I'm more relaxed. I know that it doesn't make much sense, but that's how I have found it to be for me.

I wear 24/7, so I don't really remember what it's like to sleep without a diaper on.

But I do sleep pretty well, I'll admit.

I sleep soundly either way, but I would rather sleep padded. I'm more into my "little" self.

I know I'm definitely more relaxed when I sleep padded. It's just so comfortable! And I agree with dogboy, I definitely fall into the "little" mindset, especially when I'm sleepy.

I actually get worse sleep when I'm padded. I think because I don't wear much, when I do wear and try to sleep I'm too excited to waste time sleeping. I do, however, sleep better when I'm cuddling my favorite wuff plushie! I have to have him in my arms ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnites11 View Post
    I actually get worse sleep when I'm padded. I think because I don't wear much, when I do wear and try to sleep I'm too excited to waste time sleeping. I do, however, sleep better when I'm cuddling my favorite wuff plushie! I have to have him in my arms ^^
    I think i can be in the same situation. The diaper fell so good to wear so it make me hard to go to sleep.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAndSour View Post
    I always sleep padded, even when at a friends I just take one just incase if for some reason something went wrong I would have it. Sleeping wet makes me pass out almost instantly and waking up warm and soaked is just one of those wonderful feelings.
    Warm? I understand thick and wet but I don't seem to still be warm by the the morning...

Not noticeably anyway it's like body temperature.