Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: girly habits?

babyDavid

Default girly habits?

anybody have any? mine are like fussing over my outfits and hair, and ive been told that i eat like a girl when i eat yogurt.

teddybear206

well i hate bugs and insects if that counts

Fayte

How do you eat like a girl? I guess I eat like a boy then, even though I AM a girl. I do the same thing with mashed potatoes and apple sauce- anything with that similar consistancy, I end up shoving it down my throat somehow. I don't even try. I jsut don't think about it and dig in. xD

babyDavid

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    How do you eat like a girl? I guess I eat like a boy then, even though I AM a girl. I do the same thing with mashed potatoes and apple sauce- anything with that similar consistancy, I end up shoving it down my throat somehow. I don't even try. I jsut don't think about it and dig in. xD
    i think it has to do with the way i only get a bit of yogurt on the end of the spoon and barely put it inside my mouth, sort of like im trying not to put too much spoon in my mouth.

i used to do the shoving down my mouth thing, but then i realized that i spilled it on my clothes often so i stopped

- I have a less masculine voice than most of my friends.
    - I have a feminine laugh.
    - I usually spend a good amount of time each morning on my hair.
    - I like the Sex in the City TV Show (I hated both movies, though).
    - I love chick-flicks and romantic comedies.
    - Although I currently dress masculine, what I wear and how I wear it matters a lot. It will matter even more when I begin my transition into female.

- I'm transgendered!

Years ago, when I wore my hair a much longer length, I used to habitually twirl the ends of my hair while reading, or watching television. I also used to enjoy skipping down the paths in the woods. Even today, I occasionally skip for 3 or 4 yards at a time when I am strolling through the woods.

I go mad over clothes and hair and i also tend to sit like a girl, legs crossed above the knee. I also have been told i have long "girly" hair and i also listen to what people say and am not obsessed over sex, rather I prefer a good personality :S

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Years ago, when I wore my hair a much longer length, I used to habitually twirl the ends of my hair while reading, or watching television. I also used to enjoy skipping down the paths in the woods. Even today, I occasionally skip for 3 or 4 yards at a time when I am strolling through the woods.
    I play with my hair, and it's not that long any more. Old habits die hard. I enjoy watching American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I blame my wife who likes these shows. And....I just ordered a pair of pink plastic pants.....sigh.

dogboy ! Pink plastic pants ? That's so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I play with my hair, and it's not that long any more. Old habits die hard. I enjoy watching American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I blame my wife who likes these shows. And....I just ordered a pair of pink plastic pants.....sigh.
    I was just wondering, what was it that prompted you to order the pink plastic pants ?
    Last edited by fifigal; 24-Mar-2012 at 18:43.

Oddly, I don't think I have any. I'm pretty stereotypically male in everything from fashion to interests to personality (other than being a bit emotional at times). So go figure that I'd end up a sissy.