Thread: damn, yall should read this

Default damn, yall should read this

So, the Patriotic Niagras leader, known as Frizzlefly101 decided he wanted to expose my babyfurness on my pro on yt, I deleted the comments and he said that he's gonna show it to my parents, lol, what a dork, if many of you remember correctly, I was exposed by my DOG over 6 months ago

so Frizzlefly, if your reading this, do me a favor, go hang your self with the mouse because you fail at doxing!

I wasn't here six months ago. How did your dog expose you? Though from the sound of it the person trying to expose is what I politely refer to as a bit of an idiot.

dog found my stash and pulled one into the living room, that is how I was found out

Secret

I dont understand what you mean?

So, the Patriotic Niagras leader, known as Frizzlefly101 decided he wanted to expose my babyfurness on my pro on yt
    What is "Patriotic Niagras leader, known as Frizzlefly101 "who or what is that? And what is "YT" And how does this person know your parents?

im saying im dealing with a hacker.. and the reason this is a bad thing is because he has already hacked and closed 2 forums.. and the PNs love messing with babyfurs for some odd reason

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethefox View Post
    im saying im dealing with a hacker.. and the reason this is a bad thing is because he has already hacked and closed 2 forums.. and the PNs love messing with babyfurs for some odd reason
    Hmm... Interesting. Sucks about the dog tho, but its kinda funny, sorry, lol.

*pokes Jakey* Nice. You are getting "exposed" by a hacker. Well, try not to piss too many other people off!

... I don't see why this is being posted here still. Your having problems with someone not from here and there's no real advice we can offer. Really all your doing is giving this "hacker" more ammo. There's always a reason for someone going after someone else, I suspect you pissed this "hacker" off somehow. Also if complain about what he/she is doing your just throwing out "Hey your getting to me!!!! quit it!!"

When I play music on TF2 via HLSS and people get all pissy about how horrible/dumb I am I play "Never Gonna Give You Up" since I know their listening and I have their attention and I can piss them off even more. All they have to do is mute me and the whole damn thing is avoided. The moral of that is that if you actually just ignore this "hacker" he or she will most likely stop.

Agree with Fire2box. Sometimes it does pay to keep quiet for a tad and not do anything.