Thread: Koko's introduction

Default Koko's introduction

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site. I've been a dl on and off for about a year now, but I feel I'm finally ready to identify myself as one.
    I like sports, mainly wrestling, football, ultimate frisbee, and F1 car racing. I enjoy watching anime and reading manga. I live in the willamette valley in oregon. Nice to meet everyone here and I hope to make some nice friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Koko29 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new to this site. I've been a dl on and off for about a year now, but I feel I'm finally ready to identify myself as one.
    I like sports, mainly wrestling, football, ultimate frisbee, and F1 car racing. I enjoy watching anime and reading manga. I live in the willamette valley in oregon. Nice to meet everyone here and I hope to make some nice friends!
    Ooh an ultimate frisbee fan ^_^ I used to live with one of those he was amazing but I never got the hang of getting it in the right direction let alone to the end zone

So what are you favourite anime shows? and Dub or Sub?

Sub no question. It's too hard too nail down a favorite anime or even genre. I've enjoyed everything from true tears to bleach. Im currently digging nisemonogatari tho. Im pretty much conversationally fluent in Japanese which helps with the puns. What about you?

Welcome nice that you are accepting what you are

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Koko I have a IRL friend like you he's watched over 6 months worth of anime, some episodes twice, he keeps sending me anime (I have 2TB of it stored for later watching) and he along with some other friend have got me to watch a few dozen shows, I fell in love with these 4 Kuroshitsuji, Kampfer, Last Exile and Erueka 7, but there are plenty more that I've liked.

I'm more of a dub person if I'm honest, good dubs mean I can listen to them and do interneting, but I will watch with subs if it interests me, Ride Back was one of those I watched episode 1 and was hooked.

I love eureka 7. I read part of the kampfer manga but never really got into it. It's cool that you like dubs, everyone should enjoy things their on way. Nice to meet you and thanks for reading my post.

I thought kampfer had a very sissy/LG attitude about it ^_^ I tried to do the whole comicon out fit thing for the main character, Natsuru Seno, in guy mode it's about as close as I've ever come to letting anything about my ABDL brain into common knowledge, it was loads of fun though. ^_^

If you like Eureka 7, Last Exile should be right up your street ^_^ they have their similarities and yet are worlds apart, give it a watch (or read)