Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

I am never good at introductions. I have been a AB/DL all my life and just recently stumbled upon this site. I have read through many of the posts and thought they were great. I thought I would register so I can share my thoughts and ideas with everyone. Hoping I am well received.

Heya Jamie, Welcome to ADISC! =D
    I've been lurking about aswell, only recently started joining a bunch of forums around the community, ADISC is nice, if not just alittle bit quiet at time ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by SissyJame View Post
    I am never good at introductions. I have been a AB/DL all my life and just recently stumbled upon this site. I have read through many of the posts and thought they were great. I thought I would register so I can share my thoughts and ideas with everyone. Hoping I am well received.
    Hi, SissyJame. Welcome to ADISC. I am glad you found us, and I look forward to reading about your thoughts and ideas. As introductions go, yours is not bad, but you could share a little bit more about yourself. We really are interested in learning about the new members. What are some of your likes and dislikes ? How about hobbies, or sports, or games ? What do you like to do with your free time ? Anyway, I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Take care, I hope see you posting around the site.