Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where would you go?

BLMProductions

Default Where would you go?

Lets say that tomorrow you all of a sudden have millions of dollars. Where would you go and what would you do. I would build my dream house in Hawaii with an indoor/outdoor dirtbike track and indoor/outdoor pool right by the beach....

Well if were talking hundreds of millions here
    it is private Island time, with a race track, beautiful villa to hold abdl meets among friends, a smaller secluded private housing area for immediate family, mom, dad, brother, my sisters, nana, an edge-less salt water pool, a nurse/emt on staff an a helio, then invest rest to maintain this lifestyle for future generations.

I probably wouldn't go anywhere. Id probably just stay home, maybe buy a small house and then a bunch of "toys" (dirt bikes, streetbikes,cars, trucks, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    Well if were talking hundreds of millions here
    it is private Island time, with a race track, beautiful villa to hold abdl meets among friends, a smaller secluded private housing area for immediate family, mom, dad, brother, my sisters, nana, an edge-less salt water pool, a nurse/emt on staff an a helio, then invest rest to maintain this lifestyle for future generations.
    I'd go with that but instead of the race track I'd have an air strip (which I could use as a race track like uk top gear does) and add a fleet of private jets that I could use to fetch the ADISCers of the world to my island for free, and the villa be more of a holiday resort

If the money was a little less say 10-30 million I'd stay where I am and open an on line store for ABDL items at more reasonable prices, any diaper priced by weight, Pacis that don't cost the earth, furniture that's only slightly more expensive than adult versions that are easily convertible to and from hiding states etc

less than 10 million and I would take a holiday and invest the rest into my debt hole, a smallish house, a second hand car and the rest into something low risk with guaranteed returns of at least 25k a year (even with only a million and a half to start with that's 0.25% per annum which should be easy to find) and never work again

I would move to Liechtenstein and have my CTs move in. Outside of that, I don't think I'd do much different. I'd would still want to be married and work in my current field. ^^

Since my kids live in Virginia, I would probably move into a big Victorian home in Annapolis, or somewhere on the Chesapeake Bay. I'd have a 35' sailboat and my wife and I would hit all the great seafood restaurants. As a writer, that's my goal anyway. Who knows. Maybe I'll get lucky.

I wouldnt buy houses. Id buy a yacht, a big one with the range to go anywhere I want. That and a Fleet of super cars.

Simple really: many different music instruments would be purchased, some trips to Leipzig and Vienna would in order, a room/home with much better acoustics and an organ would be built, and finally there would be much schooling and lessons to be taken.

South Carolina, Australia, Canada, simply to meet people.

I'd fly all over the world just to visit, if I had a million.

Cygnus

I'd go to Alberta, buy a really small house, and stash the rest for savings. I'm not a materialistic person at all :P