Thread: i lost my mommy :(

Default i lost my mommy :(

well for a while i had a GF/mommy/baby. first alittle about me. i am a switch so i am both daddy and baby but more baby. well i found a another switch online. she was both mommy and baby but more mommy. abdl wise we were a perfect match, but on every thing else, and i mean everything we were exsact oppicets. we both tried hard to make the relationship work but there was a huge obsitical in the way. we both lived far away from each other. i live in colorado and she lives in texes. neather of us could come to each other because of the cost witch made the strain on our relationship even harder, not able to touch eachother. so well in the end she found someones else that was also into diapers, alot closer, and liked the same things she does.
    in the end i lost my mommy and i did not think i would be broken up about it because we were so far apart, but really i have feeling depressed and sad from it. i probably well get over it, but still this is somthing i did not exspect (ps this was the first person i have ever dated)

You know, relationships are better when there are differences, you'll observe soon that their relationship could go stale. Don't worry, there are plenty of mommies out there who would want to baby you, you just need to find them.

* HUGZZ *

Elain. xx

teddybear206

aww, that sucks i wish you the best my freind!

Quote Originally Posted by Elain View Post
    You know, relationships are better when there are differences, you'll observe soon that their relationship could go stale. Don't worry, there are plenty of mommies out there who would want to baby you, you just need to find them.

* HUGZZ *

Elain. xx
    i just have a feeling that we were not ment to be. it is not like we had a few diffrences here and there, we had nothing in common. oppisits do attract but in small amounts. and i am hopfull that there well be other mommys but to find a mommy and a baby, that is no easy task. sigh

Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    it is not like we had a few diffrences here and there, we had nothing in common.
    Well there's your problem, you can't base a real relationship off only both being AB/DLs. Sure you could be mummy and baby but if you want to be more you need to be at least compatible on other wavelengths, sadly you two were never meant to be but this isn't necessarily a bad thing because now you are free to find someone who is going to much better for you. keep your chin up and keep looking for someone who will be a better match and eventually everything will feel better.

Long distance relationships are extremely difficult to maintain. That it was also your first relationship only makes it even trickier. This may be a bummer for now, but you'll get over it soon enough and be ready to have another go at it. Maybe someone a little closer? Being able to physically interact with the person you're dating is essential.

Good luck.

I am really sorry to hear that

I am sort of on the other end of that spectrum. I am looking for a momma who lives close by. I am married and love my wife dearly, but she just can't be 'momma'. Our relationship simply doesn't work that way. We have tried, but in the end, I know that it isn't meant to be.

Sadly, I have to deal with the distance thing, as well. I have a Momma and an Auntie, but they live in different time zones. If I lost either of them, I don't know what I'd do. :-/

You have my sympathy, buddy. It takes time, but, one day, you will feel better and soon after, a new Momma will adopt you as her little one. ^^ Keep the faith!

Best suggestion is Maintain friendship. Wait untel you can work and earn money and mybe visit each other. Like the other post seid Long distance relationship are hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Best suggestion is Maintain friendship. Wait untel you can work and earn money and mybe visit each other. Like the other post seid Long distance relationship are hard to do.
    that is one of the main reasons she found someone else. i did not have the money to get down there, stay, and make it back. but we are still friends and it does not seem like she is getting tired of the guy that she is with now.