Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 4 dollar footies!

  1. #1

    Default 4 dollar footies!

    At spencers i got a gonzo footie and superman onesie for 8 bucks total!

  2. #2

    Default

    That's awesome! Think I'll be making a trip to my local Spencer's!

  3. #3

    Default

    i dont think we get them in the uk, can you post a link

  4. #4

    Default

    Spencer

    The rain boots and slippers and hats are really cute. The footwear is my favorite

  5. #5

    Default

    I went to the site but I can't seem to find adult onesies or adult footie-pyjamas. :-S Where can I find these things?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    I went to the site but I can't seem to find adult onesies or adult footie-pyjamas. :-S Where can I find these things?
    If you click on Girls Tees & Clothing and then on loungewear you can find the footed sleeper pajamas.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by norfolkrider View Post
    i dont think we get them in the uk, can you post a link
    We don't :/ Spencer's is a US store luckily we have primark for such things ^^ 10 feetie pjs ain't bad!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    I went to the site but I can't seem to find adult onesies or adult footie-pyjamas. :-S Where can I find these things?
    If you have a Boathouse near you I have seen them in there. It's the only physical store in Canada I have seen them at.

  9. #9

    Default

    That's great news !!


    I finally bought a beginners sewing machine for 20 dollars from Walmart and I am learning to sew by hand and machine. Its fun I recommend it. You can save a lot. I have about 100 Ideas !!


    Cheers Snuffles Bear

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jim11 View Post
    That's great news !!


    I finally bought a beginners sewing machine for 20 dollars from Walmart and I am learning to sew by hand and machine. Its fun I recommend it. You can save a lot. I have about 100 Ideas !!


    Cheers Snuffles Bear
    DIBS ON YOUR FIRST CROTCH SNAP ONSIE XD SUCCESS OR NOT!

    Haha :3


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Rebranding the american dollar bills?
    By Fire2box in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 20-Sep-2010, 22:12
  2. Dollar General's diapers
    By BabyPandora in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-Aug-2010, 00:02
  3. Ways to Stretch Your Diaper Dollar
    By Bambusa in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-May-2010, 03:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.