Thread: Dream about you plushy

Default Dream about you plushy

Hi

I have two sad dreams about this. People make fun of it that i still sleep whit a plushy and i try to hide him but don't have any Luke.

Have you any dream about your plushy ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pikachu; 17-Mar-2012 at 13:07.

teddybear206

yeah a few times. p.s no offence but your english needs a little work

I been sleeping with a plushie basically everyday since I could remember.
    It helps me sleep easier with one.

I have been teased but I never cared, tho I never had a dream with one that I can remember.

Every so often i have a dream and my plushy Tadd is with me, but for the most part i'm the only one in the dream that notices him, although i still feel anxiety over others in my dream noticing.

I've been sleeping with my plushy every day since I bought him, i had another one that i slept with the majority of my life with occasional breaks, but he is no longer with us.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear206 View Post
    yeah a few times. p.s no offence but your english needs a little work
    Hi, pot? This is the kettle. You're black.

He's Swedish, so English isn't his first language. He tries and he's getting better. Your grammar is usually atrocious and you're from... New Hampshire, I think. Not sure on state abbreviations, but your English should look better.

On topic:

My plushie is in about half my dreams, and I usually have at least one dream a night that I remember, sometimes even two or three. One time I was back in high school and I brought my plushie all around, and no one seemed to have a problem with it. I remember a different dream where I had to do something and couldn't bring my plushie, and I was freaking out trying to find someone to look after him for a few minutes, but I couldn't trust anyone in the dream.

...I have a problem. ._.

June

I don't really worry about it, so no. If somebody were to ever make fun of me I would just mind of write them off :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Hi, pot? This is the kettle. You're black.

He's Swedish, so English isn't his first language. He tries and he's getting better. Your grammar is usually atrocious and you're from... New Hampshire, I think. Not sure on state abbreviations, but your English should look better.
    A perfect example of Zephy being Zephy o.o

Anyway, I don't really dream that often. Even less about things remotely TB-related, but in those kinds of dreams, yeah, Yeron is always in them

Guys, please keep the discussion to the topic at hand and avoid derailing this thread with pointless discussions about people's spelling and grammar.

I don't have a plushy and stopped using them a long time ago. Although I've always had some around my room and bed all my my life though. I've only tried sleeping with them for the first time in a while last summer and only did it a couple of times. I absolutely loved it though and will start doing it regularly once I get the chance. My friends and people I've had over have never mentioned anything about the plushies around my room. Kinda weird, but I've never noticed I've always had plushies around my room until I started writing this post and thought about it. I also rarely remember my dreams and on the rare occasions they involve ABDL things, it's usually diapers.