Thread: New Here

Default New Here

Hello everyone :) normally I'm quite shy so I don't know how often I will be posting. As I said on my profile I have too many interests so I will stick to the ones I practice frequently. I am an engineer and have my pilots license. I like making things, including using welding, machining, woodworking and sometimes sowing. I'm also a huge music listener and like various types of metal and electronic music.

As for DL interests I guess I have been interested since I was quite young but haven't been comfortable with it until recently. As for what I'm looking for from this site, I guess I've been reading this site for a while and would like to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by marksolo View Post
    As for what I'm looking for from this site, I guess I've been reading this site for a while and would like to contribute.
    Based on your intro, I don't think that will be a problem. We have quite a few engineers here. I even know of a Non AB/DL engineer from the Highlander site who has worked on real space craft and makes swords to order. He also contributes to an online series called The Hunted, but you might not be entirely interested in that part.

Do you mostly work for other people or do you have plans to go into business for yourself? It seems like you have a pretty impressive skill set.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    Do you mostly work for other people or do you have plans to go into business for yourself? It seems like you have a pretty impressive skill set.
    Sometimes I wish I had my own business, I work for the military right now and have moved three times in less than two years. Next on my list of projects is to build a home built aircraft but I need to live in the same spot for a few years to get started on that.