Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Padded underwear

Default Padded underwear

Hello ladies,I like to ask you if any of you purchased feelroxy padded panties and if yes please,leave your feedback here.I am interested in buying it but i am now sure what model to order?

Personally I just use a small towel wrapped round my waist and hips: easier, faster, cheaper...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post
    Personally I just use a small towel wrapped round my waist and hips: easier, faster, cheaper...
    lol really?

Quote Originally Posted by quinbarbi View Post
    lol really?
    Honestly, yeah - but it does depend on what you want to wear with it, and how important feminising your look is to you.
    I wear jeans or skirts & tights in girl mode, and it works well enough to give a little extra width on the hips and at the back. If you wanted to wear something very revealing or be more confident about "passing" to people who are more than just casual observers, the speciality body forming / padding is probably a better way to go.

I have personally used padded underwear to increase femininity while wearing dresses and skirts, but it just doesn't work with me, and I know from seeing other people like myself (intersex) who use them that usually the benefit of using them (the shape produced) does not outweigh the cons (impractical, not exactly discreet, costs money). I have observed that most people who use padded underwear, girdles, corsets and padded bras do so not to appear feminine to others but for their own asthetic gratification.

I have found that for a feminine aesthetic, just wearing practical clothing is easier. I like baggy jeans anyway and hip shape doesn't matter so much when wearing baggy jeans. I would suggest that for a more natural appearance.

However if you want to wear dresses durring role play when it is your own taste that matters... I couldn't offer any advice. Just don't fool yourself that people would think any different of your appearence if you wear padded underwear or not.

I have a pair of pretty much spandex underpants with sewn in hip pads that i got a loong time ago. They hold your junk down,your butt up, and add a little on the sides.

its not a HUGE difference, but the devils in the details, i like how it hides any bulge, and they pull up high if im having a non-diaper and a feeling fat day at the same time

mileage may vary

babyDavid

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    I have a pair of pretty much spandex underpants with sewn in hip pads that i got a loong time ago. They hold your junk down,your butt up, and add a little on the sides.

its not a HUGE difference, but the devils in the details, i like how it hides any bulge, and they pull up high if im having a non-diaper and a feeling fat day at the same time
    mileage may vary
    where did you get those? they sound interesting O.o

from one of the sites listed with breastforms i wanna say

They have those at walmart.. Or like target.. I've tried them they look funny.

Can't help you with Feelroxy but I have several pairs from quite lightweight (which give me a couple of extra inches around the hips and which I wear most of the time when out) to quite heavyweight ones (which give an extra 6-8 inches). The problem with the latter ones is that it puts meinto larger size skirt!. Howver I do think it is worth going for the lighter ones like the ones in Feelroxy as even a couple of inches does help the overall shape and the way a skirt hangs. I would suggest getting one that is both hip and butt. Hope this helps