Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: diaperessentials.com

Never have, but I think I'm about to give them a shot!
    Nice Find!

humm it looks like the diapers are a good price but the abdl section is way over priced. they do have things that i have not seem before like the ABDL Adult Baby and TB Teen Baby Stroller. so it may be a good place to go in the future but right now i dont think i would go there

teddybear206

Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    humm it looks like the diapers are a good price but the abdl section is way over priced. they do have things that i have not seem before like the ABDL Adult Baby and TB Teen Baby Stroller. so it may be a good place to go in the future but right now i dont think i would go there
    a tb stroller?!?! thats awesome!

The Adult Baby diapers seem inexpensive. I'm curious about the quality, though...

the only thing that wories me about there diapers is i can't find how many are in a pack. and the abdl diapers are custom. i dont know about you but custom normaly eather means alot of money or very little quanty or both

the only thing that wories me about there diapers is i can't find how many are in a pack. and the abdl diapers are custom. i dont know about you but custom normaly eather means alot of money or very little quanty or both
    Is this the info you are looking for?

10 Diapers per package (x-small, small, medium)
    8 Diapers per package (large. X-large, 2X, 3X)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Is this the info you are looking for?

10 Diapers per package (x-small, small, medium)
    8 Diapers per package (large. X-large, 2X, 3X)
    lol yes it is. i guess i am blind so that means it is $1.70 per diaper. so not the cheapist diaper i have seen but not the most exspencive

lol yes it is. i guess i am blind so that means it is $1.70 per diaper. so not the cheapist diaper i have seen but not the most exspencive
    ABDL diapers is not cheap.