Thread: hello all

Default hello all

hey guys and girls.

i'm a DL from singapore. i tried it for the first time in the US while doing a short undergraduate stint there. loved it. but can't find the time to do so while here as i'm currently working. am currently single. searching for a wonderful lady to be my life partner. if she's into DL too that would be soooo nice! (:

cheers!

Fayte

Hey! Welcome to ADISC, krad88. What non-diaper related things are you into? You're going to university or have you already graduated? What's your major?

Welcome to adisc.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

hello. i'm going to university locally. i did a short stint at Ithaca College last year though. miss it like CRAZY!!!
    and i play music. hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Hey! Welcome to ADISC, krad88. What non-diaper related things are you into? You're going to university or have you already graduated? What's your major?

Welcome. I have passed through Singapore a number of times and have stayed briefly. I always found the people charming and welcoming. Paul.

Hey krad88! Welcome welcome It's always to here of people from all over, and you're one of few I've seen from Singapore! Currently in the US myself. You're a musician! So am I! Did you study music or something related at Ithaca? or are you wanting to do anything with music?

Best advice up-front I can give about that kind of relationship (finding someone/getting to know someone who is DL) it does take some time, and I should say on be-half of the mods, that this site does not allow relationship making/meeting people to date IRL, but there are other sites out there! Best of luck to you mate!