Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Lame Introduction.

Default My Lame Introduction.

Hi People!

I'm new to this site and it's a little overwhelming. I'm super shy, but once I feel comfortable, I'm just a silly, goofy girl. I joined this site because of my interest in diapers and age regression. I've never ever had a friend with these same interest and that's kind of sad. Most of the time, I'm doing something with my hands. I'm artsy and I love color, pattern & design. I hope to meet new friends here. I'm really honest and it's tough not having friends that I can share all aspects of myself with. I don't know... I am the WORST at introductions! If you ever want to say Hi to the girl with the lamest introduction in history, I'm here!

Hi there Amy, welcome to ADISC. Nice to see another honest and creative person join the community.
    And don't worry - you're intro is FAR better than a lot of people's when they first come on ;-)

Welcome to the site and yes, your intro is far better than some I've seen. We don't have as many girl members as guys, but we are an extremely civil site and you will be well received. I can't draw a straight line, but I'm great with music.

Quote Originally Posted by wittleamy View Post
    Hi People!

I'm new to this site and it's a little overwhelming. I'm super shy, but once I feel comfortable, I'm just a silly, goofy girl. I joined this site because of my interest in diapers and age regression. I've never ever had a friend with these same interest and that's kind of sad. Most of the time, I'm doing something with my hands. I'm artsy and I love color, pattern & design. I hope to meet new friends here. I'm really honest and it's tough not having friends that I can share all aspects of myself with. I don't know... I am the WORST at introductions! If you ever want to say Hi to the girl with the lamest introduction in history, I'm here!
    Hi wittleamy, welcome to ADISC. As Clara has said, your introduction is much better than many of the intro's I've seen posted here. Please try hard to not be shy here, you are among friends. We really do want to get to know you better, and to read what you have to say. Take your time getting to know the place, and when you feel comfortable, please do join in on the vast number of topics of discussion going on. I don't think it will take very long before you find yourself quite at ease here. Take care, and I hope you enjoy exploring the wonderous world that is ADISC.

Welcome to the site!

I agree with others, your introduction are wonderful! I am sure you will fit it well here. I hope you enjoy your time to explore around here and get known ADISC and its members... as you will see we are supportive to each other and will be there when you need us. =)

Hello and welcome wittleamy! Your introduction was anything but lame, so please don't worry about it. I hope you enjoy the great community here.

What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Hi, Wittleamy! I agree with others. You need not worry at all about not fitting in or not being good enough here. We each come with our own talents and skills. Some are outgoing. Some are shy. Some are artistic. Some are musical. So glad you're here, and welcome! I'd love to see some of your artwork sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by wittleamy View Post
    Hi People!

You seem to have got yourself noticed and I agree it's for all the right reasons that's a brilliant introduction, even if you don't think so we do.

So your into Arts and Crafts... do you have something that you like to make or good at doing over and over? I've got pipe cleaner stick figures I just love to make over and over they don't always end up looking as good as I like but I do enjoy making them I have a family of 6 at the moment, having given some away.

A lot of us don't or didn't have friends with these feelings before we joined this site, it's nothing to worry about, I have a feeling your going to fit in really well here.

Glad ya joined, have fun with everybody mingle chat stay cool, I like drawing so I'm artsy too I guess I've drawn yugioh naruto grim reaper and some other stuff not half bad either espically the naruto and grim reaper.

and there been way worse intros you did a good one