Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parent Help...Again

Default Parent Help...Again

Hey guys so my mom is nervous to get me more diapers because she has only gotten me the depends sample thing and she is scared that if she buys a big bag Somone will find it... So what can I say to here to suede her my way?

well if she is wored about somone seeing well in the store then she can say it is for a grandparent. but if it is hiding them at home you need to make sure she knows you can keep it hiden. i find that a duffle bag works wonders. it is easy acces but can be put in alot of places and for what ever reason even if a duffle bag looks like it has somthing in it people just dont think about opining it.
    so i say put them in a duffle bag and then behind somthing if you want. and tell your mom how you can hide them and then she well not be so nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by maxipoo View Post
    So my mom knows about DL personality but she bought me diapers but it was just a depends starter pack. How can I tell her I want pampers cruisers size 7? Or should I get some other adult diaper instead of baby diapers?

---------- Post added at 00:53 ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 ----------

She does want me to lose this desire so I have to be careful about what I say

Quote Originally Posted by maxipoo View Post
    She thought that if I tried them I would see that they aren't that great...she also wants me to go to a psychiatrist to help me with my "problem."
    Seems like it's not a issue you should press. She clearly doesn't want to support this habit of yours out of her own pocketbook and also think's it is a problem.

AmbezeSubHealth

maxipoo "she also wants me to go to a psychiatrist to help me with my "problem.""

Precisely for the fact that there are shrinks who will attempt to "cure" said "problem" is why I do not like shrinks. Shrinks are a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbezeSubHealth View Post
    maxipoo "she also wants me to go to a psychiatrist to help me with my "problem.""

Precisely for the fact that there are shrinks who will attempt to "cure" said "problem" is why I do not like shrinks. Shrinks are a problem.
    I have rarely, ever heard of a psychologist or counselor doing anything of the sort within the past 10 years. Most of them are smart enough to understand it's a deep rooted issue for some, doesn't have to be a problem and knows the odd's of "fixing' it are very unlikely, especially when the persons not willing to give it up.

Maxipoo,
    It is absolutely not my intention to come across rudely here, as that is not really my style.. but.. I think it is time to take care of your own diaper purchasing. Your age is not mentioned, and your profile says no occupation. So I don't know the whole situation.. However, I can't imagine you get through life without any allowance or financial income of some sort. How much is a pack of Cruisers 7? $10? If you should have no access to a car, how about a bike, bus...etc? Just be creative my friend!
    To me it sounds like your mother has been more than understanding enough, despite her clearly wanting you to stop wearing.
    Get your own, enjoy them, but wear them discreetly. Remove your mother from your diaper-world.
    I wish you all the best.
    andrew

Quote Originally Posted by AmbezeSubHealth View Post

In fairness his mum is the problem here, she thinks he has a problem and only she does. More often than not shrinks will realise pretty quickly there is nothing to be done and leave it at that and those that do try will just fail miserably so I don't see any problem.

If your mum won't buy you diapers then buy them yourself, it isn't difficult and they're easy to save up for as they're cheap. If your mum won't then take the whole thing into your hands, it is your money and you can buy what you like.

Time to start buying online. if the parents are understanding, that will make online purchasing a LOT easier. Access to credit card, no problem with stealth delivery, no problem trying to figure out where to stash an entire case, you have already beaten the vast majority of problems teen DL's have to cope with.

You can still buy the "store brands" online too if money is an issue, OR you can start looking at some of the more premium brands, so this may end up being a good turn of events for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    Maxipoo,
    It is absolutely not my intention to come across rudely here, as that is not really my style.. but.. I think it is time to take care of your own diaper purchasing. Your age is not mentioned, and your profile says no occupation. So I don't know the whole situation.. However, I can't imagine you get through life without any allowance or financial income of some sort. How much is a pack of Cruisers 7? $10? If you should have no access to a car, how about a bike, bus...etc? Just be creative my friend!
    To me it sounds like your mother has been more than understanding enough, despite her clearly wanting you to stop wearing.
    Get your own, enjoy them, but wear them discreetly. Remove your mother from your diaper-world.
    I wish you all the best.
    andrew
    you see the problem with this is that I have no drivers license as I am only 15 and I live in the country about 15 miles from any store that sells diapers... I am thinking about telling her I am over it and seeing if I can just wait another year until I have my drivers license so yeah and as I have just had surgery a while ago I can't get a job until next year january when I turn 16 I have an almost for sure job at gamestop... they want me because I play A LOT of video games and I also know a lot about them... so yeah theres a little bit of BG

I'd say maybe save up so you can take a taxi or something to the store to get your own diapers. It isn't really fair to make your mom get them for you if she isn't comfortable. Do you have any friends that drive, maybe they can drive you there, drop you off for a bit, and then pick you up later after you have hidden the diapers in a backpack or something.