Thread: First ever Abena

Default First ever Abena

Jzisusmzbysidmizidbbsagytksma gracious there are no words to describe my joy! Compared to depends and dry nights this is. Heaven!!!
    My question however, I got the m3, is 4 worth the extra money for thickness crinkles etc?

The 4 is just more absorbent, and a little bit thicker, but other then that they are exactly the same diapers. So the decision is up to you whether you want your diapers to be a bit more thick and to hold a bit more.

if you want a diaper that is a little more absorbent and a little thicker then get the M4. I have stocked both and I would say if you want a daytime diaper then the M3 is the better choice as the 4 is a bit bulkier between the legs. if your looking for something for night use or for the bulk the M4 is good or the M3 with a booster would be a good choice.

Ive not tried abena yet - how long were you able to wear it for and how much did it hold? Glad you found one you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Leah1234 View Post
    Ive not tried abena yet - how long were you able to wear it for and how much did it hold? Glad you found one you like!
    It holds multiple wettings, but I'm not exactly sure yet as I shall have to experiment! Ive just had a wet one on all night and morning and it hasn't loosened too much or fallen off

Sounds great! I'm worried that the tabs would loosen if I wet a few times...

beachboy42

As an Abena lover, I can understand completely how you feel. Personally, I do prefer the M2 to the M4.
    I tend to change directly after the wetting so a M4 is waisted money.
    But I love the bulkiness of the M4.
    Choices, choices, ...

Enjoy.

To OP, glad to see you get to enjoy it! =)

Quote Originally Posted by beachboy42 View Post
    As an Abena lover, I can understand completely how you feel. Personally, I do prefer the M2 to the M4.
    I tend to change directly after the wetting so a M4 is waisted money.
    But I love the bulkiness of the M4.
    Choices, choices, ...

Enjoy.
    Personally, I haven't tried Abenas yet but if I ever order it one day, I would go for M2 because I need to change right after a wetting so I don't get any rashes since I am very prone to it. Besides it would be cheaper and money would be more well spent. =)