Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding AB friends

Default Finding AB friends

Hey guys I'm new to being an AB and am trying to reach out to find like minded friends. I dont mean to sound needy but It would be cool to have people to be able to talk to that are like minded. I have put my self out of a few websites but have not heard anything back. I like to think I am a normal non creepy person and I am just simply looking for friends so I am confused as to why it so hard to find any. Any suggestions?
    Thanks!!

do you mean you are looking for friends near you or just friends in general?

We are a small group compared to the general population. I would advise caution about putting yourself out there on other sites. Because you are 18, there may be predators looking for someone who is in their mind, different enough to try and do "anything" which may include something you don't want to do, and something that might be forced on you.

I think you safest bet would be to find like minded members from this site, especially members closer to your age. I know we have a number of members from the fair state of Washington, and from Seattle. Maybe one or two will respond to you. Of course they will also want to be careful and cautious, making sure you are who you say you are. Since you are a new member, we have to get to know you first, and of course, we are not a dating sight. Even just hook ups usually occur between members who have built a trust relationship with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    do you mean you are looking for friends near you or just friends in general?
    Just lookin for friends in general. People to chat with and talk about AB things or other things in general. I have lots of friends out side of my AB life but it would be nice to get friends in my AB life. Preferably some what close to my age probably a little older but defiantly not any younger. Dont care if they live near or far. I am new to being an AB so I do realize it takes time to hook up with friends in a community.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingbaby View Post
    Just lookin for friends in general. Preferably some what close to my age. Dont care if they live near or far.
    Well, I'm sure if you hang around here for a bit you'll get on pretty well with us and us with you.

As for the other sites, I'm a member on one of them, and it's kind of a mixed bag. Remember that some of the other sites revolve much more around the sexual side of diapers, which quite frankly is a concept many around here don't quite seem to get. If you remember that, though, you can dispense with some of the nonsense and ignore some of the other nonsense. The beauty of it, though, is that much of the pretense is gone on those sites, so if someone sends you a nasty message, you can just ignore them and move on, no questions asked. If someone sends you a legitimate message crafted in a manner resembling human communication, then by all means, respond, strike a conversation, see what comes of it. There are some good people on the 18-plus sites, but there are some social misfits, too.

And, if you ever do decide to meet with someone, be careful. Pick a public place like a coffee shop, let people know where you're going and that you're planning to meet up with someone. And of course, make sure you've chatted with them a bit first so you have at least some idea of what you're getting into.

pottypanties

I have the same problem. Finding AB friends who want to just be friends. I realize that my age is a problem for many but I an not trying to look for romance. I just want to play sissy baby. Admittedly, being a sissy baby, I have gotten a lot of offers to be friends but their goal sees to be for gay sex with me being the reciever of everything and that is not my thing.

Welcome flyingbaby!

I am pretty like minded.. pretty much just looking for friends too. If anything more comes of a friendship with someone in RL (not online) naturally with time.. fine. But not looking for any kind of hookups either. I'm sure there's others around on this forum as well.

Hi, flyingbaby! My advice would be to just hang out on the site, make forum posts, and talk to people in chat. I joined adisc two weeks ago, and I've met some amazing people.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyJolly View Post
    Hi, flyingbaby! My advice would be to just hang out on the site, make forum posts, and talk to people in chat. I joined adisc two weeks ago, and I've met some amazing people.
    Thanks for the add Molly! I would pm you but I am not an established contributor yet

I am, or was in the same exact boat. Finding fellow *BDLs is a long process that requires a lot of trust building, but it already sounds like you're making progress. Just have fun, be careful, and remember that you'll want friends you could imagine hanging out with regardless of their *BDL tendencies. Anyway, welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll make more friends in no time and once you can PM you'll meet a lot of cool/fun people here.