Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noisey Mattress protector

pottypanties

Default Noisey Mattress protector

I am looking for recommendations on where to buy a very noisey mattress protector. I want one that is crinkly and crunchy sounding with the slightest touch. One that if a friend were to sit on it, whould instantly know I am a bed wetter. My wife will be out of town soon for 2 weeks and I want to play baby in the most realistic way.

Looking for inexpensive and the more noise it makes the better

pottypanties

Easy way to do this.
    Buy a regular plastic mattress cover and lay out to or three large trash bags on the bed. Then put the plastic sheet over the trash bags. Should be loud enough and if you pull the sheet tight the bags should not move around, if they do, use some duck, make a few pieces "double-sided" and the sticky the bags to the bed and then put the plastic sheet over them.

Any el cheapo vinyl mattress cover should do if noisy is what you're looking for. You could find one in the bedding section of your favorite big box store for not a ton of money.

I think you should be able to find a cheap one at Walmart, the cheaper the better. The cheap vinyl cover should crinkle for you.

pottypanties

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I do appreciate it alot!!
    pottypanties

Penguinhop

Quote Originally Posted by pottypanties View Post
    I am looking for recommendations on where to buy a very noisey mattress protector. I want one that is crinkly and crunchy sounding with the slightest touch. One that if a friend were to sit on it, whould instantly know I am a bed wetter. My wife will be out of town soon for 2 weeks and I want to play baby in the most realistic way.

Looking for inexpensive and the more noise it makes the better

pottypanties
    Any cheap shower curtain will do the trick!

My 'Silentnight' mattress protector is ironically the loudest thing imaginable. I think sleeping on bubblewrap would be the only way to make it more audible than it already is...

pottypanties

Good idea!

---------- Post added at 10:08 ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 ----------

chg, what is your Silientnight mattress protector made out of? It looks very cute and babiesh!! I really like it alot!

pottypanties

Quote Originally Posted by pottypanties View Post
    chg, what is your Silientnight mattress protector made out of? It looks very cute and babiesh!! I really like it alot!
    It looks and feels like matte plastic to me and according to the webpage it's "100% polypropylene".

pottypanties

I just picked up a cheap shower curtain. Tried it under my sheet. It soulds exactly like mine did when i was a kid. It is really noisy. It crinkles and crunches loudly. If anyone were to sit on it, they'd know I wet the bed for sure!!