Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from London

Default Hello from London

Hello, I'm a 22 year old female from London. I always thought I was crazy for wanting to wear diapers - I felt like there was something wrong with me. I'm glad I've found this site and realised that there isnt! I do have an over active bladder, and so car journeys and journeys in general always get me into a bit of a panic. I was wondering which would be a good diaper for me to wear if I'm going to be in the car for a while?
    I forgot to tell you a bit about me - I love music, art, fashion, the theatre, going out to eat... Lots of things! I'm a pretty sociable person so im always up for a chat!
    I hope you are all having a lovely day!

Hi Leah

Welcome to ADISC

What's it like living in our capital city?

What music do you like

London is pretty great, although very busy all the time!
    I like all kinds of music really, the Maccabees, bloc party, rem, U2, Florence and the machine...
    How about yourself?

I live in Aberystwyth possibly the most quite place with a university ^_^
    As for the music I'll listen to anything that's pleasing to the ear, from classical right though to pop, U2 is on my top 50 I think my top 3 artists would be Kimya Dawson, Avril Lavigne, and Tim Minchin

I've not been to Aberystwyth but I did live in south Wales for three years - it is lovely there!
    Classical music is fantastic, I always used to play classical music when I had the time.

So who are your favourite classical composers to play, are they the same as the ones you enjoy listening to?
    I find Beethoven is fantastic to listen to and there are bits of Tchaikovsky are totally thrilling.

Hi, your not crazy for wanting to wear a diaper again, just like everybody else does something they don't like to talk but they still do that one thing privately kinda like a hobie, anyway welcome :wave:

Hey there Leah1234 and welcome! I used to live in London myself and I really miss it so I visit whenever I can. And whereabouts in South Wales did you used to live, if you don't mind me asking, I have a lot of family there! Did you live there for uni by any chance? Hope you're having fun here

Quote Originally Posted by MCsquared View Post
    So who are your favourite classical composers to play, are they the same as the ones you enjoy listening to?
    I find Beethoven is fantastic to listen to and there are bits of Tchaikovsky are totally thrilling.
    I always played Beethoven when I'd had a bad day, I'd sit at the piano and play for hours. Michael Nyman is pretty fantastic too.

---------- Post added at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian85 View Post
    Hey there Leah1234 and welcome! I used to live in London myself and I really miss it so I visit whenever I can. And whereabouts in South Wales did you used to live, if you don't mind me asking, I have a lot of family there! Did you live there for uni by any chance? Hope you're having fun here
    Hello Bohemian85. How come you moved away from London? I lived in Swansea for university. I had an absolutely brilliant time in Wales, whereabouts are your family from?

Quote Originally Posted by Leah1234 View Post
    [/COLOR]

Hello Bohemian85. How come you moved away from London? I lived in Swansea for university. I had an absolutely brilliant time in Wales, whereabouts are your family from?
    I moved away from London for a job up in the North West and my family are from the Rhonnda Valleys, proper Welsh hehe! I was in actually in Swansea not so long ago visiting a friend who is studying there and I had a great time there too, not as fun as London though I must say! Are you from London or are you just living there?