Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here

uncensoredpsychology

Default New Here

Hi. I just joined this forum yesterday, although I'm not new to infantilism. I decided to borrow the recommended format for introductions.

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm someone who is shy, but enjoys in-depth discussion and find that the Internet is a great medium for that. I seek to accept and understand others, even if I may not understand them on an empathic level.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I am interested in diapers and infantilism. I see myself as both an adult baby and a caregiver.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I do enjoy in-depth discussion with others, on any topic really, but especially various viewpoints on life philosophy and psychology. I enjoy roleplaying, of all sorts really. I like spending time with friends and family. I enjoy time spent on the Internet, and watching TV, especially shows dealing with medicine, "odd" interests, and psychology. I'm currently trying to develop more hobbies.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I really would like to learn more about different viewpoints surrounding infantilism, discover more about my own interest in it, and to have a place to talk to others about it.

Welcome to the forums, as your name is uncensoredpsycology and you like in depth discussions I'm guessing you have or are looking for a career in psycology?

Quote Originally Posted by uncensoredpsychology View Post
    2) especially shows dealing with medicine, "odd" interests,
    Do you mean documentaries about medicine, or are you a fan of shows like ER and Grey's Anatomy?

What kind of interests do you consider "odd"? If it helps I have some fairly odd obsessions myself. I like reflections in water for example and I can spend hours walking in the rain just to see the way the artificial light bounces off the roads and sidewalks.

uncensoredpsychology

"uncensoredpsychology" moreso refers to me trying to express my thoughts (psychology) more openly (uncensored). But yes, I'm also currently looking for a career in psychological research.

---------- Post added at 20:31 ---------- Previous post was at 20:26 ----------

I moreso enjoy documentaries about medicine, and shows like "Mystery Diagnosis" or "Trauma: Life in the E.R." I'm not much for medical dramas, with House M.D. being the exception. In terms of "odd" interests, I enjoy shows that explore customs, fetishes, habits, and the like that are considered "out of the ordinary," because I seek know, understand, and accept. So, that would be shows like "My Strange Addiction," "Taboo," and things of that nature.

I enjoy shows that explore customs, fetishes, habits, and the like that are considered "out of the ordinary," because I seek know, understand, and accept. So, that would be shows like "My Strange Addiction," "Taboo," and things of that nature.
    That's like saying you enjoy shows that explore forensics, like CSI. You're using the term "explore" very loosely.

Greetings and points for a great user name.

I really would like to learn more about different viewpoints surrounding infantilism, discover more about my own interest in it, and to have a place to talk to others about it.
    I do believe you have found the best place on the web for what you seek. I am a political conservative, studying to become an ordained minister in the Christian faith, rode with an MC, and a bit of a tech geek, and here you will easily find people here who are diametrically opposed to everything I am and hold true.

May you find your place in the spectrum of humanity that is ADISC.

Leave me just through a few new hobbies you could try out there ones with ~~ are ones I like
    ~~Watchin anime
    ~~Readin manga
    ~Coin collecting
    ~~Drawing
    ~Painting
    all kinds of things... anyway welcomes, and cool username by the way

uncensoredpsychology

Thanks. It's good to know that there is a large variety of people here.

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:30 ----------

I enjoy Anime and Manga, but haven't watched or read any in awhile. And I'm not particularly good at drawing or painting, but I do enjoy arts and crafts. Thanks for the recommendations.

---------- Post added at 21:34 ---------- Previous post was at 21:32 ----------

I really do enjoy any show that has to deal with that sort of thing though. I'm picky about other types of shows, however. For instance, the only talk show I can stand is Dr. Phil, because I can't take him seriously. Although, others may have different opinions.

I'm sure you've heard this already but Welcome to ADISC.. We are a really nice bunch of people if you get to know us all.

Hiya, welcome to the site. Great to have you here. We always love new people to get to know.