Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Footies!

Default Footies!

So i just wanted to share my success with footie pajamas. I went to target online and ordered these and they are awesome! Only thing i dont like is the sipper only goes to the crotch, not the whole leg. Does anyone know where i can get well priced ones like targets but in a larger size, im talking about the boys XL's because they are tight in my legs because of sports. Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-03-09 21.21.58.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	7971
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-03-08 23.19.35.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	150.5 KB 
ID:	7970

Very nice!

I'm guessing you must be kind of on the short side to fit into boys XL feeties? I'm thin enough but height wise I'm probably too tall.

Oh.. and nice 49'ers pilllow case(?). I have a 49ers fuzzy kind of blanket from the early to mid 90s I still use. Very heavy and warm blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben123 View Post
    Very nice!

I'm guessing you must be kind of on the short side to fit into boys XL feeties? I'm thin enough but height wise I'm probably too tall.

Oh.. and nice 49'ers pilllow case(?). I have a 49ers fuzzy kind of blanket from the early to mid 90s I still use. Very heavy and warm blanket.
    ya im like 5ft 8/9 and 168lbs.

Ooooh.. think if you were 5' 10" they'd still be tall enough? I'm about that tall and about 140lbs.

I actually sometimes wear boys XL shirts/jackets and have for years mostly out of them fitting me better sometimes but also preferring the style sometimes. The fleece hoodie jacket I have on right now is boys XL from JC penny.. from about 2002 or 2003. I vividly remember my mom took me shopping and we ended up going through both the boys dept and the men's dept to find winter shirts for me. I don't think we could find ANY men's smalls at all at the time.. or very few anyway.

Hmm, I'm not seeing the exact ones you got on target's site.. what brand are they? They do have some one kind in XL on clearance in Cherokee brand. (EDIT: oops no.. out of stock. so they have NONE..)

I already have a few Cherokees, they are nice. i have some xl kids shirts but they got too small in my shoulders.

For me it's usually an issue of too short in the sleeves.. depending how a shirt is made.

Maybe they're sold out now because of the time of the year... winter winding down. May have to wait until next fall now.

yeah, oh well it will be hot soon. i just cant wait for summer so i can wear it camping

Define reasonably priced. Jumpin Jammerz if the usual suggestion and they are having a sale where certain pairs are $29.99 over the whole of March but this still is expensive (also I think they've gone downhill in terms of quality to get a better profit but I can rant about this later). Other than that you check around but normally you can expect to pay quite a bit for a good quality pair I'm afraid.

im lookin at 20 bucks i guess, i dont like to spend too much money, i have bills now and i still have to pay for my baseball league. Not to mention gas haha. I did order a pair from one place, i forget where, but the feet were double layered on the bottom so it would slide around between the layers. So they prices go down during summer then?