Thread: A negative... And a positive :D

Miku

Default A negative... And a positive :D

Was gonna have some abena's for the weekend that I was ordering off amazon, but.. I wanted to order Friday and have them arrive Saturday.. As luck would have it, I didn't get home in time to order for Saturday, instead they would have to come Monday while I'm at school :[

So I didn't get my diapers.. I'm going to have to wait till Spring Break to order them.

..But, what's the positive in all of this?

My brother went to see Chevelle (Hate.. Them..) in Indianapolis this weekend, but his girlfriends family are really mean and don't like him no matter how hard he tries to get along. I really feel bad for him.. And he left his car here in town at a friends house, so my family is going up to pick him up and they won't be back till 3-4 am.

During this time, I'm going to walk down to CVS and buy some diapers to wear while they're all up in Indy! ^^

So the bad news was.. I didn't get my diapers But the good news is, I'm getting diapers (albeit not as good of diapers..) AND the house to myself to wear the entire day while they're all gone! Yippeee!!

If there's a Walgreens around, it's best you go there instead if you're planning on getting the CVS name brand.

The Walgreen's name brand is exactly the same as the CVS, but cheaper with more in a pack. At CVS, a 20 pack of mediums cost me $15. Walgreen's, I got 40 for $18, medium-sized.

There may be more people at Walgreen's, but it's nice to save a lot of money.

Miku

No Walgreens around me, besides I got em at CVS. $3 for 20 Depends Max Protection I had $17 with me, I wish I couldve got more :c

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStar View Post
    Was gonna have some abena's for the weekend that I was ordering off amazon, but.. I wanted to order Friday and have them arrive Saturday.. As luck would have it, I didn't get home in time to order for Saturday, instead they would have to come Monday while I'm at school :[

So I didn't get my diapers.. I'm going to have to wait till Spring Break to order them.

..But, what's the positive in all of this?

My brother went to see Chevelle (Hate.. Them..) in Indianapolis this weekend, but his girlfriends family are really mean and don't like him no matter how hard he tries to get along. I really feel bad for him.. And he left his car here in town at a friends house, so my family is going up to pick him up and they won't be back till 3-4 am.

During this time, I'm going to walk down to CVS and buy some diapers to wear while they're all up in Indy! ^^

So the bad news was.. I didn't get my diapers But the good news is, I'm getting diapers (albeit not as good of diapers..) AND the house to myself to wear the entire day while they're all gone! Yippeee!!
    The real bad news here is that you hate Chevelle

Have fun! Hopefully you have fun with the house to yourself...sometimes that is really nice to be able to fully let yourself be free to do what you want!

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDL View Post
    The real bad news here is that you hate Chevelle
    Chevelle sucks -.- There's too many bands like them. I can name 20+. They're not original, they're no different than any other modern-age rock band out there these days =/