Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long Time Reader, First Time Poster!

Default Long Time Reader, First Time Poster!

Hi!
    I'm Nick. I've been interested in wearing as long as I can remember.
    I was a heavy bedwetter straight through high school where I was outed by a then soon to be ex girl friend. Her whole school found out and that was that.
    Someone I knew from that school turned out to be an AB so we have been able to talk about this ever since. She just here joined recently, too!

Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandNick View Post
    Hi!
    I'm Nick. I've been interested in wearing as long as I can remember.
    Nick, welcome to the forums. One thing we like to encourage here is that you tell us a bit more about yourself besides your diaper related interests. What kind of hobbies do you pursue? What do you do for a living? We have a diverse community of people from all walks of life, ages and nationalities so it's easier to get to know people if you open up as much as possible.

Well, I'm big into comic books and science fiction! I'll talk to anyone about comics, any time!
    I'm 30 and I'm also am a comedy nerd. I love watching sketch, stand-up, etc.

Do you ever watch the Humor U sketches on Youtube? Some of those guys are pretty funny. You can also find most of the Comedy Central classics online.

Hi and welcome to ADISC, ClevelandNick! I hope you enjoy your time here and get a chance to chat with this great community of folks here!

What kind of comics and science fiction do you read & watch?

The NickMīstčr, Nickanator welcome man, enjoy are special little world, which isn't as small as we thought...

As bad as I felt when ClevelandNick got outed ...I was relieved to know I wasn't the only one . I finally knew a real person in my own town that I could relate too!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkpaciAlly View Post
    As bad as I felt when ClevelandNick got outed ...I was relieved to know I wasn't the only one . I finally knew a real person in my own town that I could relate too!!
    Same here! Before you, I only knew people online.
    That said, from then on, dating with people from Erie was harder to find someone who didn't know! For a while, I just tried to own it and talk about it like it was no big deal but that was hard too.

Ugh. I even had an ex bring a friend over to my house late one night to drop by and say hi. She kept bugging me to show them to her until I did. It's nice to not NEED them at night any more.

---------- Post added at 09:20 ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 ----------

Mostly Marvel and Dc books, Foxington. As for sci-fi, I love the whole genre. I do concider myself a big Star Wars fan, a Trekkie, and a Browncoats, though!

I can't remember how we even started to talk about it. I knew from a mutual friend I guess but I never told anyone about me. Did I message you ? It's been so long now. I had to have been scared though. Wondering if it was even true....Since my husband does not know I like them....I kind of wish I did NEED them at night! Hah I have actually had two legit "accidents" while sleeping since we have been married...but both times I spilled a bottle of soda on it ...middle of the night..never questioned it. And I do all the laundry. Been so long since I could buy really good diapers...not just some cheap pack at a random store out of town. Anyone else ever go through periods where they are completely disgusted and upset about this? I get mad that I can't let this go....and then other times I'm okay with it. It is what it is I guess. I mean obviously if the desire hasn't gone away in the last 16 years? I guess it probably won't!

Ally, I think you and I used to be friends once upon a time... I could be wrong, but I think that's you ^.^