Thread: Hey there.

Default Hey there.

Hey, I'm a college student studying chemistry. I have been an AB/DL since I was around 7 years old and the urges have come on and off throughout my life. I have tried to get rid of the habit many times, but am learning to live with and accept it, hence the joining of the support group. I love reading, writing, and playing chess. I also really enjoy hockey, soccer, and baseball. I doubt that I'll comment on a lot of posts, and am mostly looking for support via reading. I just feel that I need to come to grips with this, or else I'll never fully accept myself. Thanks for reading!

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by LordKelvin View Post
    Hey, I'm a college student studying chemistry. I have been an AB/DL since I was around 7 years old and the urges have come on and off throughout my life. I have tried to get rid of the habit many times, but am learning to live with and accept it, hence the joining of the support group. I love reading, writing, and playing chess. I also really enjoy hockey, soccer, and baseball. I doubt that I'll comment on a lot of posts, and am mostly looking for support via reading. I just feel that I need to come to grips with this, or else I'll never fully accept myself. Thanks for reading!
    hello LordKelvin, Welcome to ADISC! I am Anakin Furlover and I have been a member for 3 months and I'm already at home here. I have been a TB/DL/BF/DF since I was 11/12, and I like chess, books, movies and video games. I am currently working my way through high school and am a top student. Next year I start my GCSE's and the year after that, I go to collage.
    I joined ADISC to meet people who were in my shoes and had experienced what I had so I can talk to people with knowledge of how to get out.
    Thank you, I hope you write to me back
    Anakin Furlover

Welcome to the site! Glad you came, and we'll defiantly try to be all the support you need and more. If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to ask away and we'll try to do our best to help you out. It's also always good to see another writer on the site, since I write as well. Hope you enjoy everything here and that we can help you come to terms with being an AB/DL. Also, if you haven't already, please read the rules http://www.adisc.org/forum/news/697-rules.html. Best of luck!