Thread: Why?

BLMProductions

Default Why?

I am a small person, why did Bambino stop making small sized diapers?

bummer, I've heard that it is because that was their least selling item and they needed to cut costs. I guess small sized AB/DL's just were not buying Bambinos enough to make the cost of production worth it.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    bummer, I've heard that it is because that was their least selling item and they needed to cut costs. I guess small sized AB/DL's just were not buying Bambinos enough to make the cost of production worth it.

-Gus
    Seems a bit ridiculous from a business POV to essentially stop selling to a portion of your very niche market though, I get that they needed to cut costs but couldn't they just have made less of the small diapers rather than essentially preventing some of us from buying their product?

bummer....unfortunatly companies stop making great products all the time. One of my jobs is to reset shelves, meaning I take out discontunied product and put in new products in grocery stores and I am ALWAYS hearing from someone who is upset about a partcular product being discontunied. Sorry!

It happens, and more then you think. It is strange that they would cut the small size from manufacturing completely, but you have to realize, that when you need to cut costs, you need to do it quick, and yes they may loose a few customers, but they saw it as worth while (otherwise they wouldn't have done it). I'm sure that once they start doing better they will re continue that size. Another you can do to try to get the size reintroduced faster is to email them and talk to them about it. If enough costumers say that they want the small size brought back, then they will be forced to bring the small size back.