Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YouTube Makes Sen. Lieberman Happy With New Anti-Terrorism Guidelines | THIS IS REAL!!! MUST SEE!!

Default YouTube Makes Sen. Lieberman Happy With New Anti-Terrorism Guidelines | THIS IS REAL!!! MUST SEE!!

YouTube Makes Sen. Lieberman Happy With New Anti-Terrorism Guidelines
    THIS IS REAL!! PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND SPREAD!!!

If we don't stop this here at YouTube and raise a HUGE CONCERN right now - they will pass S1959. They will rationalize that we will ACCEPT the censorship and go further. While the request of Senator Lieberman SEEMS reasonable the bill itself has so many holes that you could interpret it MANY different ways. There are videos on this - I suggest you watch them or go to USA180 Turning America Around One Vote At A Time and look at our analysis of the bill itself. We have to act NOW and get this message EVERYWHERE. Create your own video. ACT!

Quoting article:

"In May this year, Sen. Joseph Lieberman demanded YouTube to block videos depicting assassinations, death of US soldiers, as well as weapon training and speeches that encourage violence and could be used as a tool to create homegrown terrorists."

This law will consider you a terrorist if you protest, flood emails to the governments office, or hand a bible to someone on the street.

Mako

Well... most of that stuff was against youtubes TOS in the first place. Nothing new happened. All the things recited in the first video have been present in the flag option for as long as I can remember.

Oh, and you may want to check your sources Earthlasthope is ****ing insane.

Illuminati weather modification
    YouTube - Ultimate HAARP Proof - Warning Hurricane Ike,Hanna,Josephine,Nana,Gustav Beware! Weather Modification NWO - Illuminati

World War 3
    YouTube - WW3 8/8/8 Attack Secret NWO Illuminati War HAS BEGUN! AWAKEN THE WORLD

UFO's!!
    YouTube - UFO Mother Ship - here now! Hard Proof Even Skeptics are speechless

ZOMFG MOON LANDING SHAM!
    YouTube - The truth about Apollo 11 the moon landings UFOs and Illuminati

OMG SCALIES ARE REEEEEEAAAAL!!!!!
    YouTube - Maybe why some people dont act human - The truth about the Rothschilds - Reptillian eyes and NWO - Illuminati

Do I need to go on?

And the second link isn't much better.'

People who believe 9/11 was an inside jod probably should be killed... the world should be shielded by such blatant stupidity. :P

A snippet from the article
    “I don’t give a goddamn,” Bush retorted. “I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.” “Mr. President,” one aide in the meeting said. “There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.” “Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a g-ddamned piece of paper!” (This exact wording is alleged we can not confirm it was worded exactly this way).

Oh gee... that's credible.

Also I'm sick of hearing of this North american union conspiracy crap... I think I can speak on behalf of canadians when I say that we really have no plans, nor do we wish to join you. It would hurt our own country more then help, mexico would be the only country in a position to truly benefit. I mean atleast 57% of america is retarded. Do the math, bush has a 32% approval rating, and 1 in 4 americans believe 9/11 is a conspiracy. These people obviously do not cross over in the statistics thus atleast 57% of the country must be retarded. Do you think we want to any more associated with you then we already are, I thought Joe Canada made that VERY clear. I mean seriously people, it's not like we've plan for it.

I truly do wish you just jumped the gun a little and don't buy into this kind of nonsense.
    Last edited by Mako; 18-Sep-2008 at 02:07.

Secret

This isnt very a very credible video Betagame,

On a side note though did you know that George Bush caused huricane katrina with his secret weather machine, because he doesnt like jazz and new orleans is the birthplace of jazz.

So I was curious and decided to actually look at S.1959. The purpose of S.1959 is to set up "NATIONAL COMMISSION ON THE PREVENTION OF VIOLENT RADICALIZATION AND IDEOLOGICALLY BASED VIOLENCE."

(b) Purpose- The purposes of the Commission are the following:

`(1) Examine and report upon the facts and causes of violent radicalization, homegrown terrorism, and ideologically based violence in the United States, including United States connections to non-United States persons and networks, violent radicalization, homegrown terrorism, and ideologically based violence in prison, individual or `lone wolf' violent radicalization, homegrown terrorism, and ideologically based violence, and other faces of the phenomena of violent radicalization, homegrown terrorism, and ideologically based violence that the Commission considers important.

`(2) The Commission shall, in cooperation with the Department, the Department of State, and other Federal departments and agencies, as appropriate, conduct a survey of methodologies implemented by foreign nations to prevent violent radicalization and homegrown terrorism in their respective nations.

`(3) Build upon and bring together the work of other entities and avoid unnecessary duplication, by reviewing the findings, conclusions, and recommendations of--

`(A) the Center of Excellence established or designated under section 899D, and other academic work, as appropriate;

`(B) Federal, State, local, or tribal government studies of, reviews of, and experiences with violent radicalization, homegrown terrorism, and ideologically based violence; and

`(C) foreign government studies of, reviews of, and experiences with violent radicalization, homegrown terrorism, and ideologically based violence.
    So these people are complaining about the creation of more bureaucracy.

Darkfinn

Oh... look... a Betagame thread.

That is all an absolutely rediculous crock of shit... more paranoid delusionists whining and complaining b/c "big brother" is plotting to make slaves out of us all and end the world. While I am not a fan of Lieberman or any of this national censorship BS I can tell you that none of it is going to be as bad as those vids make it out to be.
    Last edited by Darkfinn; 18-Sep-2008 at 16:41.

Quote Originally Posted by secret101 View Post
    This isnt very a very credible video Betagame,

On a side note though did you know that George Bush caused huricane katrina with his secret weather machine, because he doesnt like jazz and new orleans is the birthplace of jazz.
    He caused Ike also, because of Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown.

FOXNews.com - Hurricane Ike Uproots Graves in Texas Cemetery - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Betagame, find better sources. None of this seems credible enough.

This law will consider you a terrorist if you protest, flood emails to the governments office, or hand a bible to someone on the street.
    If there is any truth to that though, then I would definitely be concerned. So please find another source.

Also, not all UFO stuff is crazy. There's some data to backup some reports. Though there are a lot of people out there that try to take advantage of the subject as well.

I think I'll wait until this gets discussed in congress before I become worried. You can say anything you want on the internet, but that sure doesn't make it true. I would be more concerned about Godzilla attacking Cleveland. Godzilla, by the way, is real, and is a horrible terrorist, and what I want to know is, why haven't we caught him yet?

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Godzilla, by the way, is real, and is a horrible terrorist, and what I want to know is, why haven't we caught him yet?
    That's hillarious!